Hip Hop discussion

Aria

Game's Jesus Piece is pretty decent, he takes full advantage of the features (Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole, Kanye West, Common etc). Game has never been super lyrical, but he makes good music.

Kendrick Lamar's album is still AOTY, although calling 'good kid, m.A.A.d city' 'album of the year', is like cavemen calling fire 'invention of the year'.

really love this song, came out today.

and yes i know its not 'Hip-Hop' but....i mean......its K.Dot and Dido :wub:

also in other news,waiting for T.I's Trouble Man,, that song Sorry with Andre 3000 is pretty nice.

And Andre 3000,, wish he came out with more stuff what an artist.

Guys,I need some new rap songs and I hope you know some good songs.I heard all of 2pacs songs,some of Wu tang Clan,a little bit of N.W.A and a lot of songs of Eminem,50 Cent and Snoop Dogg.I need some more songs,but it is really hard to find good songs,when everyone is hearing Drake or Tyga and that is not really my music taste.I hope there is sth. good out there that I haven´t heard yet.You don´t have to give me the YT links.Only the name of the songs are enough

These guys would be huge in the UK if they were consistent!! The singer/rapper in this group could easily find success if he went solo (he does the chorus and the last verse, which is very much worth listening to. Great punchlines.)

Guys,I need some new rap songs and I hope you know some good songs.I heard all of 2pacs songs,some of Wu tang Clan,a little bit of N.W.A and a lot of songs of Eminem,50 Cent and Snoop Dogg.I need some more songs,but it is really hard to find good songs,when everyone is hearing Drake or Tyga and that is not really my music taste.I hope there is sth. good out there that I haven´t heard yet.You don´t have to give me the YT links.Only the name of the songs are enough

Kendrick Lamar. The whole good kid, m.A.A.d city album. I've said enough.

The saviour of the art form itself..

Kendrick Lamar.

Hailing from Compton, the most notorious location in rap history, this was the year Hip Hop found it’s GOAT. Dr. Dre co-signed him to aftermath for the now classic debut 'good kid, m.A.A.d city'. The album received universal praise and recognition, XXL gave it the same rating as Nas' Illmatic.

Kendrick Lamar's "Money Trees (feat. Jay Rock)" has been voted the best rap song of the year by Rap Genius!

Kendrick Lamar dropped one of the best albums in music this year. He also helped put his Black Hippy crew on the map. “Money Trees” is a smart, strong outing by the new West Coast idol. Jay Rock also spits with ferocity and together they have the top rap record of 2012. The Rap Genius community has always loved KDot. And what’s not to love.

http://rapgenius.com/posts/Rap-genius-presents-the-top-100-rap-songs-of-2012