Hip Hop discussion

Aria

I do like Meek Millz, but when he challenged Cassidy.... that was plain disrespectful. Cassidy is on some other shit man, He CANNOT respond to this becasuse Cass would murder him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OOE2zUFJJks

I do like Meek Millz, but when he challenged Cassidy.... that was plain disrespectful. Cassidy is on some other shit man, He CANNOT respond to this becasuse Cass would murder him.

Cassidy needs to use this opportunity to make his come back, and at the very least drop a single. With the hype coming from this, he's got an opportunity.

Cassidy needs to use this opportunity to make his come back, and at the very least drop a single. With the hype coming from this, he's got an opportunity.

word. Did you see Meek's pathetic attempt to downplay the RAID diss track on twitter? Even He Knows he can't respond to it. we'll just have to see what hapens, because im itching for a beef actually hahaha.

word. Did you see Meek's pathetic attempt to downplay the RAID diss track on twitter? Even He Knows he can't respond to it. we'll just have to see what hapens, because im itching for a beef actually hahaha.

I like Meek, I think he's got raw talent. Both artists can use this situation to really showcase their talents, music talents, by having a healthy battle. Unfortunately I don't see it happening because the longer it goes the more.. Out the studio it'll get (both with having affiliations with external sources etc).

I like Meek, I think he's got raw talent. Both artists can use this situation to really showcase their talents, music talents, by having a healthy battle. Unfortunately I don't see it happening because the longer it goes the more.. Out the studio it'll get (both with having affiliations with external sources etc).

Tbh this will all be forgot about in 2 weeks' time. Guess its just on to the next one now.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I'll just say it - I think "Relapse" by Eminem is one of the most underrated albums. Ever. Of any genre. I also believe that "Recovery" is one of the worst rap albums in history. Infact, it's more like a pop album with really good punchlines and features. Relapse is incredible though if you actually listen to what he says. It's vintage Shady. The song "Insane" is just... Insane. Despite being perhaps 'gross', it's honestly a piece of art.

"Hello" has such a lovely intro to it. Everything about Eminem I used to love squeezed into a few lines.

"Deja Vu" is simply one of my fave songs of all time now. It's so perfectly crafted. Everything. Perfect. He demonstrates every single part of his skill-set here. Storytelling, punchlines, wordplay (incredible on this track), flow, everything.

"Underground" is just hard AF.