The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

@Kieran., I admire your dedication. Could I get a link to that particular page? I want to read what people said at the time.

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/12029-08-frank-lampard/page-36

I love that the first post is you defending Lampard. :lol:

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/12029-08-frank-lampard/page-36

I love that the first post is you defending Lampard. :lol:

I calls 'em like I sees 'em.

Geez, people went nuts for a while when that happened. I'm happy that the situation didn't overcome me and I stuck by Old Frank. Though I can't blams some of the reactions.

I calls 'em like I sees 'em.

Geez, people went nuts for a while when that happened. I'm happy that the situation didn't overcome me and I stuck by Old Frank. Though I can't blams some of the reactions.

It would be fitting if everyone unliked those negative posts they liked back then. I'm glad to see I didn't like TX's post but I posted some nasty stuff myself, so no excuses. Can't believe how fickle I was, but I guess I grew tired of the managerial merry-go-round and Frank was the easiest one to blame. One thing is for sure, he is a legend and will stay that no matter what. I'm not saying that Frank has done nothing wrong, there certainly was friction between him and AVB, I'm just saying that it's not enough to overlook everything else he has done. His goods far outweigh the bads.

I got my car. I haven't gone over 20mph yet. I'm too scared that I'll scratch it. I'm also craving a Subway but I think the smell of Chili sauce in my new baby will bring tears to my eyes... :cry:

Grats mate, drive carefully. It's manual right? It's always great to drive a car and figure out what gear is best for what speed etc to save engine or how to minimize the time you hold down clutch while moving. It's a big car so I imagine parallel parking might be a pain in tight spaces. :)

Suck it up. I have no one to drive me anywhere. I have to either pay for a cab, pay for public transport, walk or a ride my pushbike.

You dont think i would? My parents WANT to drop me off and see the place themselves. However when/if they drop me off i try and organize for a bus ride back home cuz im hammered as fuck. So going there is the main problem,, having to ask and answer questions of who? what? where? when? why? and if there is going to be any drugs/alcohol? etc etc

Then after the party is the same routine! Soo like it just so much of a hassle mate. With a car its just so much easier. And thats coming from me, someone who plans 10steps ahead of my parents especially when going to a party.

I don't know about teenagers who think they are Schumachers, but I am really good and always beat my friends when we go kart racing :halo:

Hahaha, that and paintball are one of the best things to do with friends.

MY DAYS, i was DEAD!!!! FRIMMY my new fav non chelsea player! LMFAOO So cool seeing players in their everyday lives,, wish i was there man! :D:D:D

"Im pretty sure deji and Frimpong were switched at birth."-That comment was perfect.

You dont think i would? My parents WANT to drop me off and see the place themselves. However when/if they drop me off i try and organize for a bus ride back home cuz im hammered as fuck. So going there is the main problem,, having to ask and answer questions of who? what? where? when? why? and if there is going to be any drugs/alcohol? etc etc

Then after the party is the same routine! Soo like it just so much of a hassle mate. With a car its just so much easier. And thats coming from me, someone who plans 10steps ahead of my parents especially when going to a party.

You can't be planning to far ahead if you're already drinking and doing drugs at 16. Jesus Christ do you even imagine what go through you parents heads when you do this? I almost sent mine to an early grave doing some of the shit I did.

@Kieran.,

HAHAHAHA, I did! :)

It makes me look tough, just like a scar. (no, it doesnt).

How do the points work?

The points don't really matter, it's by level. Level 1 is just a warning, level 2 is a suspension, and level 3 is a ban.