The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

@Leif,

This is a beast for your first car, CONGRATULATIONS! :D

I like bulkier taller cars as well, but I just cant turn down a two seater manual sporty, LOOL. :lol:

Well, you would get a lot of hot girls with this car in Brazil. Car is very expensive here, people (the ones who get cars with 18-19) usually have shit cars...

May I ask how much it is? (sorry, I know this is very rude)

@, @Leif,

Same thing here, people usually get shitty cars to begin but hey, if you can get that beast of a car why not get it!

My dream first car is the Dodge Charger (USED of course). my boy got it for 7K (but his dads a car dealer so he got it for free :rant: ) but unless i can get around 5k or 4.5K there's no way in hell ima get it. LMAO. I have 2K in savings as of right now,, but im no longer working soooooo im trying to find new ways of makin that $$$ (legally) :D

My bad boy dream first car:

Dodge_Charger_SE.JPG

dodge_Charger_2008-i01-1024.jpg

@,

I'm scared that I may be tempted to make love with it... but nonetheless, thanks :D

For the model I'm getting + a few upgraded specs, it's £21,765 :cry: I'm personally spending exactly £10,000 on it (I've been saving up all my money since I was young. I never really bought much!), while my mum spends around £5,000 as a huge 18th Birthday present (which I'm getting early obviously since my Birthday is in June). The remaining £6,000 or so is from a bank account which is filled with funds which I recently got due to my dad leaving before I was born. It turned out we we (me and mum) were supposed to be getting some sort of 'benefit' all this time; which we didn't; so we got to settle on a one-off cash sum!

@, @Leif,

Same thing here, people usually get shitty cars to begin but hey, if you can get that beast of a car why not get it!

My dream first car is the Dodge Charger (USED of course). my boy got it for 7K (but his dads a car dealer so he got it for free :rant: ) but unless i can get around 5k or 4.5K there's no way in hell ima get it. LMAO. I have 2K in savings as of right now,, but im no longer working soooooo im trying to find new ways of makin that $$$ (legally) :D

My bad boy dream first car:

Dodge_Charger_SE.JPG

dodge_Charger_2008-i01-1024.jpg

Bubble Bee is hotter! :lol:

@,

I'm scared that I may be tempted to make love with it... but nonetheless, thanks :D

For the model I'm getting + a few upgraded specs, it's £21,765 :cry: I'm personally spending exactly £10,000 on it (I've been saving up all my money since I was young. I never really bought much!), while my mum spends around £5,000 as a huge 18th Birthday present (which I'm getting early obviously since my Birthday is in June). The remaining £6,000 or so is from a bank account which is filled with funds which I recently got due to my dad leaving before I was born. It turned out we we (me and mum) were supposed to be getting some sort of 'benefit' all this time; which we didn't; so we got to settle on a one-off cash sum!

HAHAHAHA, they dont have much holes, but I bet you will be fucking a lot inside it! :D

Thanks for the price info, it is indeed expensive. However, you will love it and be happy and that is actually priceless.

Sorry about your dad! :cry:

HAHAHAHA, they dont have much holes, but I bet you will be fucking a lot inside it!

No way! I am NOT risking getting a little round white stain on the leather!!! :angry:

However, you will love it and be happy and that is actually priceless.

As cliche, cheesy or however it sounds, that's something I realised recently. Of course it's good to be financially secure, but loads of us get to the point where we want too much security - earn/save up as much money as we can - and then spend it! I doubt spending the money on PS3/PS4 games, food, weed brownies ( :ph34r: ) would make me anywhere near as happy. I think I've made a good choice.

Sorry about your dad!

Don't be sorry you bitch! It's one of those situations where, although "It's better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all", since I've never had a dad in the first place, there's nothing to miss. I've never experienced it/him, so there's no void feeling or unhappiness which comes from it! It's just made me more independent I think while at the same time made me a total momma's boy :wub:

Now with all that said, I'm getting an early night (for me anyway) now as tomorrow I'm waking up nice and early to pick up my car, and then hopefully drive it somewhere nice for a few hours so I can err, spend 'quality time' with it :ph34r: So to @, & @Blue-in-me-Veins, both; GOODNIGHT BITCHES! :blue scalf:

@,DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH $$$ THAT IS!? i would definitely buy that but unless i win the lotto, never in a million years hahahaha.

LOOOOL, OF COURSE I KNOW HOW MUCH IT COSTS! :D

I just took the very first picture on Google. What I am saying is for you to buy a Camaro of the same year you would be dreaming of getting a Dodge!

They are competitors, there are Camaro's in the same price range...

I hate car. I can't stand being inside of them as I can't move around. Prefer going by bus and train and not planning to make the driver's licence.

Too bad, driving is one of the coolest things in life! (imo)

Does anybody else get annoyed when people write hashtags where they don't belong (outside twitter)? What the f is the purpose?

Well, it depends on in which way they are being used. If it's being done in some parodic way, I don't see any problems.

Too bad, driving is one of the coolest things in life! (imo)

I agree, when i get my license SHIT WILL GO DOWN!

CAR=Freedom. I absolutely hate asking my parents for rides to places becuz then they have to look at the scenery and if its a party they wanna know the parents and who'se gonna be there and shit like that. Annoying as Fuck man.

I agree, when i get my license SHIT WILL GO DOWN!

CAR=Freedom. I absolutely hate asking my parents for rides to places becuz then they have to look at the scenery and if its a party they wanna know the parents and who'se gonna be there and shit like that. Annoying as Fuck man.

And you live in one of the best countries to drive!

Of Course it is no Monaco nor Germany, but USA has some amazing roads...

I got into 184km/h (record). But SshHHHhh! :lol: