The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Just found out my great Grandad (or something; it's complicated for my little brain) was one of Aston Villa's top scorers... :fainthv9:

To add to that, I did a great poo this morning, my beard is at it's perfect length AND I get to watch Chelsea twice today. FUCK YEAH!!!

You turn on the first switch, wait 10 mins then turn it off and turn the second switch on and go upstairs. The lamp that is on, is obvious controlled by the second switch. You feel the bulbs that are off. The hot one would be controlled by the first switch and the cold one by the third.

Yes, never gets in involved in build-up play because 8 times out of ten, when Ronaldo gets on the ball he will run at defenders. And yes he is an average passer; very rarely plays defense-splitting passes. He always relies on his speed and strength alone. For all the step-overs he does, they rarely get him past player, his sheer pace and strength do. He scores goals by beating players with his pace (either on or off the ball) or by using his powerful shots.

My point is, you can be one-dimensional and a great player.

Another option:

Instead of the good old 120Volt, you make it like 10k volt, put one and let it burn out, return it to 120V, put the other one on,go up and see which one's smells/gives light

Another option:

Instead of the good old 120Volt, you make it like 10k volt, put one and let it burn out, return it to 120V, put the other one on,go up and see which one's smells/gives light

Ummm, why would you have 10KV in your basement?! :P

I will never drink again. Seriously kids, alcohol is BAD for you. I've been absolutely shitfaced past 2 days and I feel dead. Actually no, dead don't feel anything, I feel worse than dead. I don't know why I drink when I know I will pass out and feel shit the next day, absolutely pointless.

Seriously, fuck alcohol.

I will never drink again. Seriously kids, alcohol is BAD for you. I've been absolutely shitfaced past 2 days and I feel dead. Actually no, dead don't feel anything, I feel worse than dead. I don't know why I drink when I know I will pass out and feel shit the next day, absolutely pointless.

Seriously, fuck alcohol.

Weed rules because no hangovers.

Seriously, fuck alcohol.

You do know you can stop drinking before you pass out, right? :P

You do know you can stop drinking before you pass out, right? :P

Try telling me that when I'm in full flow. My intelligence makes massive backward leaps with every sip. I ended up drinking cognac, rum, some incredibly shit Brazilian hooch, rhubarb vodka and washed it all down with beer. Needless to say, it was all a bad idea, I should have stopped at cognac. This was hands down the worst mix I've ever drunk. Thinking about this all... I think it's time to throw up again.

I suggest all alcoholics here (I mean you, Spike) should promise not to drink again and keep that promise. Let's make a trust group and support each other.