The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Try telling me that when I'm in full flow. My intelligence makes massive backward leaps with every sip. I ended up drinking cognac, rum, some incredibly shit Brazilian hooch, rhubarb vodka and washed it all down with beer. Needless to say, it was all a bad idea, I should have stopped at cognac. This was hands down the worst mix I've ever drunk. Thinking about this all... I think it's time to throw up again.

I suggest all alcoholics here (I mean you, Spike) should promise not to drink again and keep that promise. Let's make a trust group and support each other.

I'm not an alcoholic! :lol: I only drink about twice a month (other than the odd beer here and there). But if you promise to stop drinking for a couple of months, I'll promise to do the same :)

I'm not an alcoholic! :lol: I only drink about twice a month (other than the odd beer here and there). But if you promise to stop drinking for a couple of months, I'll promise to do the same :)

Naah, forget my moment of wisdom. I'm feeling much better now after having taken a relaxing dump, I will feel even better after I will eat. I might just pour myself a few shots of vodka later to feel even better. Aah, it feels good having gained my senses back, after all, I am half Russian. It wouldn't be right if I suddenly stopped honouring half of my blood's culture.

And then you will fuck off to Finland, right? I mean all good doctors leave this god forsaken place.

Money doesn't motivate me. I want to be a smart doctor people want to come to with a smile on their face, I want to be able to help them - that is what motivates me. Never say never but I doubt I'll go abroad except for practice. I don't live my life for politicians, I live it for myself and close ones I love.

I'm picking up my first ever car tomorrow. Are there any non-obvious accessories to consider? I don't mean stuff like upgraded alloys or tinted windows, but more along the lines of something I can buy and install myself rather cheaply with ease once it's home? Maybe one of those tree-shaped air fresheners...

I'm picking up my first ever car tomorrow. Are there any non-obvious accessories to consider? I don't mean stuff like upgraded alloys or tinted windows, but more along the lines of something I can buy and install myself rather cheaply with ease once it's home? Maybe one of those tree-shaped air fresheners...

The batteries... :D

Nice, what car are you getting?

Well, this is your first car, you WILL scratch it!

Dont worry about esthetic upgrades, you can add them as you go. I strongly advice you get a couple of 'safety' features though. They arent cheap (nor expensive) and you cant install them yourself, but they are good. One is call carter protector (?). It is a steel plate the put under your car to protect all their pieces in case you go into uneven terrains. Also, there is the rear parking assist (kind of an alarm to tell how close you are to the wall), it is fucking annoying, but it is very helpful. Leather seats are great as well, specially to keep them clean and with a good smell, but it is more of a high end luxury accessory, so it will come down to how much money you have to spend.

There are some more, all of them are cool, but just as unnecessary!

I hope you have fun, the first car is always special. :)

@,

I'm getting this rather sexy (in my opinion) beast! I'm getting it in black however instead of white. -

I wouldn't usually go with this company for cars as I always aim for 'bigger' brands, labels, companies etc. - but this should start me off nicely!

The guys my age around my area all go for more 'sporty' looking cars, but I've always enjoyed being different, so I thought instead of getting a flashy, sleek looking car which can only go 100 miles before breaking down, I'd get something quite fuel efficient and 'beefy' to scare the other cars :D Basically, while my friends drive around in Jovetic I'll be driving around in Drogba (if that makes sense) :ph34r:

I've gone for the beeper which helps with parking as well as an upgraded sound system (A necessity to me), so I guess there's only one other major thing to consider; How will I get on TalkChelsea while driving!? I'll find a way... I hope.

Lucky for me I only have to pay half the worth of the car in installments ( :dance: ) while a few family members chipped in for the other half!