The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

@NishC300, haha omg , thanks mate ^_^

Aright so , Why Cyprus is in such a big slump ? Well , I know the corporate media lies but since you're a respected citizen there , you might know the real truth .

Cyprus has $24b in GDP the debt is 60% or around $14b? It's not a lot of money , I mean they can work something out with the IMF ?

and Is it any true that Cyprus is where KGB and Russian Mafia stashes their black money ? If it is , I dont really think they would piss those lads off

Right It's the next day:

and also I'm not a citizen of Cyprus I am a resident I just live here.

I posted my reply here: http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/15672-cyprus-haircut/?p=630246

I'm currently in a 5 star *cough* hotel. Wow. The Hilton have gone downhill.

The bathroom leaked and soaked my clothes. There was a period stain on my bed sheets. The food tasted like shit (breakfast). blegh.

I arrived here last night at 2am after spending around 4 hours trying to find a hotel which wasn't fully booked. Had to pay £100 for the room just for the night's sleep which I'm not happy about. The service was good though. It only took them 2 hours to bring up a towel...

Now I'm off to a hospital appointment to have my bloody brain scanned & tested before a 3 hour car trip home. Pray4Leif.

Idiot, I only changed because people like you used to call me that even if "Rmpr" was my real name...

Romper was your cool dude nickname. Now you're just one of those wankers that refer to themselves as their nickname. It's like me changing my name to WHS. Ridiculous. You disgust me.