The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

You dont think i would? My parents WANT to drop me off and see the place themselves. However when/if they drop me off i try and organize for a bus ride back home cuz im hammered as fuck. So going there is the main problem,, having to ask and answer questions of who? what? where? when? why? and if there is going to be any drugs/alcohol? etc etc

Then after the party is the same routine! Soo like it just so much of a hassle mate. With a car its just so much easier. And thats coming from me, someone who plans 10steps ahead of my parents especially when going to a party.

Though, you still insist on having a car? That's what TorontoChelsea meant with kids not having a car till they are mature. There could be so that if you really want to drive at the age of 16-18 you'd need to pass the driving / theory exam and would need to have an adult (who has a licence and driving experience, not necessarily parents) along side you responsible for you. In that sense, I completely agree with TorontoChelsea.

Apparently the Cyprus could go bankrupt since the parliament voted against the haircut today. If they don't pass this bill then the Eurozone won't give them money... so where will they get the money from because the Troika won't give them any money.

oh so the money safed in the banks would get automatically seized ?

No, Cyprus needs bailout but the Troika won't give it unless the Cypriots accept the 'haircut' bill put forward by the troika. If Cyprus doesn't get it well the banks would go bankrupt.

What's a haircut bill ? Every one would have to get a army like haircut so they could save some money on cutting lol ?

and i'm only interested to know , what happens to the money in the banks when they get bankrupts ^__^ ?

What's a haircut bill ? Every one would have to get a army like haircut so they could save some money on cutting lol ?

and i'm only interested to know , what happens to the money in the banks when they get bankrupts ^__^ ?

Here u can read this thread:

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/15672-cyprus-haircut/

If the bank goes bankrupt u lose all the money u have in the bank and the country is pretty much fucked. That is what could happen to Cyprus.

To sum it up for u the 'haircut' as it is called is basically a plan by the Troika to tax people's savings in their savings account (Cyprus was supposed to be the only country to do this since in other countries u get interest for keeping money in the bank). This was Cyprus' condition to get their bailout but they Cypriot parliament (today) rejected this bill so where will Cyprus get their money from. The point is they rejected this condition without having any alternatives

Here u can read this thread:

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/15672-cyprus-haircut/

U lose all the money u have in the bank and the country is pretty much fucked. That is what could happen to Cyprus.

No lol , you don't understand , what i'm really interested in is , If some gang or looters , loot the banks there , would the money still work ?

No lol , you don't understand , what i'm really interested in is , If some gang or looters , loot the banks there , would the money work ?

I added some extra details later to my post. Money will always work it's cash. Euros.

They would just take the cash and go to some other country. If a bank goes bankrupt they have no money.

I added some extra details later to my post. Money will always work it's cash. Euros.

They would just take the cash and go to some other country. If a bank goes bankrupt they have no money.

How's the security there ? I'd love to get my hands on some Euros haha .

You can't be planning to far ahead if you're already drinking and doing drugs at 16. Jesus Christ do you even imagine what go through you parents heads when you do this? I almost sent mine to an early grave doing some of the shit I did.

Planning ahead in terms of not getting caught...

And yeah i do think what goes through my parents minds, but thats something i have to deal with internally.