The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Tub? I'm not talking about a tub, I'm talking about sauna. Anyway, you talk, drink beer, whisk yourself if you want and throw sauna steam (I don't know if it's right to say so). And you don't have to be naked, you can wear a towel or swimsuit.

You can read about it in wikipedia, Estonia is also mentioned there quite a lot, even in a separate chapter. It seems us and Finns are the most avid users :D

That sounds about right, especially the part about drinking beer in the sauna. B)

damn, ribena brings back so many memories in long 15years. i havent heard/tasted that since i was last in kenya 5 years ago. hahaha

when I was in Kenya we never drank Ribena ,,,it was ,,Pilsner or Tusker or Waragui

edit ....just checked your age so Fanta or 7 up would have been better

I don't know what to make of that photo with the KKK guy and the black surgeons. It's so ironic it's almost funny.

At the risk of starting a 'heated' discussion, I don't think I would save the life of someone like him. Why should I? The world is a better place without him.

Great iconic photos from history: http://www.funbazaar...-these-pics.htm

Some cool photos. The Challenger didn't explode though, it broke apart. Whenever someone asks me about the worst way to die, I think of the people on board the Challenger. The part of the shuttle where the crew were housed survived the separation and remained intact for almost 3 minutes afterwards. In fact, the speed from lift-off was so great that it kept going upwards for another 30 seconds. They then fell helplessly to their deaths from 65, 000 feet for over 2 minutes. The whole story of the Challenger is fascinating-from the incompetence and shortsightedness of parts of NASA to the brilliance of Richard Feynman.