The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Isn't that when girls bling up their woo-hoo?

Technically, yes, but it's too cool of a word to be so restricted in its use. It should mean something like "pleasantly surprising" and should be popularized. I can totally imagine people in the near future saying things like, "I am planning a vajazzling birthday party for my mom today," or something like that.

Been a long time since I've seen Kostas around here. Always enjoyed his posts...

Apologies for going AWOL for so long.

I'm moving to another country (hold your horses, for academic purposes) and my life has been pretty frenetic in the past few months. I'm lagging behind my regular foruming but haven't missed a game mostly due to TC ;)

Anyway, since I'll probably be logging from a different IP in a couple of days and I doubt I'll be as active as I was a couple of years ago, I wanted to say I greatly enjoyed reading and taking part in some of the discussions we've had with the regulars of the forum and that I'm still reading most of you on twitter and will gladly follow more.

Apologies for going AWOL for so long.

I'm moving to another country (hold your horses, for academic purposes) and my life has been pretty frenetic in the past few months. I'm lagging behind my regular foruming but haven't missed a game mostly due to TC ;)

Anyway, since I'll probably be logging from a different IP in a couple of days and I doubt I'll be as active as I was a couple of years ago, I wanted to say I greatly enjoyed reading and taking part in some of the discussions we've had with the regulars of the forum and that I'm still reading most of you on twitter and will gladly follow more.

Good luck mate, hope you can still find the time to make your much valued contributions here :)

YES, you have to transform to whatever format Amazon uses. Tou wont be able to use the cloud storage space they provide though.

Wait until the Ipad Mini comes out, then you decide wich one is better.

Btw, heard from a friend that the Fire sucks, the Fire HD for 199 is a far better option....

Thanks for that. Apple's products are too freaking expensive. I think even the Mini will be $400 or so (our currency) so I really don't want to shell out so much when I already have a iPod Touch for my music/movies etc

I'm mainly looking to get a tablet for reading books and also for studying uses because it would be helpful if I could view my subject's past-year papers (which are in pdf format and each year's paper is over 100 pages because of the long answers so doesn't make sense for me to print them out and carry them around everywhere) to look through during revision time.

I was under the impression that the HD version is not much different from the Kindle Fire... but since there's only a $50 difference if I do end up buying one I'll probably get the HD

If it can read PDF's I'm pretty sure you can transfer pirated books, FZ.

Yeh I was referring more to pirated movies and music :D

So... I found some Greek Yoghurt in my fridge.

What, like... does it do? I know I'm supposed to eat it, but what with? What is it's purpose in life? What does it taste like?

Its brilliant. There's a hint of sourness to it, which separates it from regular yoghurt. Regular yoghurt is bland, Greek tastes nice.

Elevators are fucking disgusting. I remember the one in my apartment building when I lived there often smelled like piss. I'm guessing it was either little kids or some drunk people who did that, but anyways, it's never a good idea to lie down in an elevator. As for the humping part, I've never seen anything quite like that. Truly vajazzling.

And what about the yellow suit? I thought everyone had one of those?

One final question: who is that girl? She's hot!