The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

If anyone is bored here is a fun test: Which Greek philosopher are you most like: http://www.markverno...hilosophy-guru/

Your recommended philosophy-guru is ZENO OF CITIUM.

Key fact: He taught in a stoa, the Athenian supermarket, and hence founded the school of philosophy called Stoicism.

Must have: An interest in everyday life, for it is there that you learn life's big lessons.

Key promise: An ability to face anything, no matter how disastrous.

Key peril: To be "stoical" is to turn your back on passion.

Most likely to say: "If you have integrity, no-one can harm you."

Least likely to say: "Forget prudence! It won't help you anyway."

On Mobile TC Naked Mole Rat's avatar looks like an albino penis.

Hey, you're mean... :(

One final question: who is that girl? She's hot!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Hyun-a

You mean a sauna? Here it's very popular and average degrees in which people boil is 90-100 celsius, hardcores go over that. I'm not a fan of it either, but it's supposed to be healthy and it does feel good after coming out and splashing yourself with cold water.

Oh, so it's a global thing. Humans like to get together with a lot of strangers, take off all their clothes and get wet, hot and sweaty.

Oh, so it's a global thing. Humans like to get together with a lot of strangers, take off all their clothes and get wet, hot and sweaty.

Well, strangers (mostly homeless people) go only to community saunas to wash or in spas to relax. But mainly it's a recreational thing what you do with friends or family.

Well, strangers (mostly homeless people) go only to community saunas to wash or in spas to relax. But mainly it's a recreational thing what you do with friends or family.

Recreational, eh? What fun things can you do with your family and friends in a large tub all naked?

Recreational, eh? What fun things can you do with your family and friends in a large tub all naked?

Tub? I'm not talking about a tub, I'm talking about sauna. Anyway, you talk, drink beer, whisk yourself if you want and throw sauna steam (I don't know if it's right to say so). And you don't have to be naked, you can wear a towel or swimsuit.

You can read about it in wikipedia, Estonia is also mentioned there quite a lot, even in a separate chapter. It seems us and Finns are the most avid users :D