The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

You're sounding like TX. What happened? :Goober:

Anyways, can you help me with some Math? I'm in some serious trouble now in Chemistry because the nabla operator will be on the midterm apparently, and I didn't do any vector calculus in high school. I kind of get the gist of what it is, but the math part just completely blew over my head.

will E mail you about this over the weekend.. first though at HS you will do Calculus and Vector work BuT NOT vector calculus...will find some

tutorials for you

try this sitetutorial.math.lamar.edu/Classes/CalcIII/VectorFcnsCalculus.a - 73k - Similar pages

I'm not trying to be a dickhead, but allowing threads such as "We hate...", surely someone cannot be blamed for saying something hateful?

I remember now what the likes of Cap were saying, and they were sick, but having a thread title "We Hate Liverpool" (which I believe has now been deleted) seems to welcome such comments.

If there was a thread called "We hate fish", surely there would be a lot of "I HATE FISH, WITH THEIR STUPID EYES AND FINS. WHAT'S THEIR PROBLEM?". I don't know. I've been drinking a bit and I'm a lightweight.

In other news, my cat is licking his scrotum. His penis looks like a tic-tac.

I remember now what the likes of Cap were saying, and they were sick, but having a thread title "We Hate Liverpool" (which I believe has now been deleted) seems to welcome such comments.

The thread is still there. What did cap and others say? PM me, don't write in public if you think it could get you in trouble. I remember one dude posted a chant about Hillsborough, but nobody had answered last I checked.

Anyway, one thing is to hate a football club, the other is to make fun of innocent people who died. In such cases, it isn't related to hatred towards a football club in any way. Being happy about people dying because of their sporting affiliations is one of the lowliest things you can do.

Oopsie.

Just took a piss, but for some reason, the pee built up a large force before coming out, causing it to swirl out of control like a broken water fountain, and, long story cut short; one of my bathroom walls is now wet.

I'm worried because I've heard that banned means permanent here, otherwise they would have used the word "suspended". Wtf happened anyway?

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/14516-warning-please-read/page__fromsearch__1

Other than that I don't know. I don't know exactly what was said, but I broadly agree with Jim on this. Hillsborough was a tragedy where 96 innocent football fans lost their lives. It could have been anybody who died. It's not OK in any way to make fun of that.

yes we have a "hate Liverpool thread" and a Gooner and Spuds .....BUT some things are so serious that you should NEVER joke about them.

It is easy to be flippant but the subject should have been taboo . I do hope they arent permanently banned but suspensions HAD to be invoked

I'm not trying to be a dickhead, but allowing threads such as "We hate...", surely someone cannot be blamed for saying something hateful?

If there was a thread called "We hate fish", surely there would be a lot of "I HATE FISH, WITH THEIR STUPID EYES AND FINS. WHAT'S THEIR PROBLEM?". I don't know. I've been drinking a bit and I'm a lightweight.

In other news, my cat is licking his scrotum. His penis looks like a tic-tac.

Serves him right for that idiotic post.

Anyone know who else was banned? i saw the thread earlier today and saw the Hillsboro chant, but didn't see any post from Cap at that time.

Think the guy who stole my avatar was banned as well - 'chelseasince68'. Hopefully nobody glanced at his posts and thought it was me posting that shit.