The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

No activity all day? Me and Ryan were at school, whs was at work and cap went on a shopping spree in banana republic I assume

If you mean me I don't go to school now. :P

I am what you may call an unemployed fuckwit, even though I've put in for an apprenticeship as a mechanic waiting to here back 2k12. Then I have my last resort going up to some center thing and playing xbox. YAY LIFE IS GREAT.

If you mean me I don't go to school now. :P

I am what you may call an unemployed fuckwit, even though I've put in for an apprenticeship as a mechanic waiting to here back 2k12. Then I have my last resort going up to some center thing and playing xbox. YAY LIFE IS GREAT.

wow man, dropping out of school here is almost asking to throw your life away(and dont mention the few like oprah,gates,a-rod,). but i guess its diff there in scotland wish i could get a way from school life sometimes but my parents would fukin break me if i even entertained the thought hahahaha

*sigh* just gona have to wait till my 20s to finally be done wit school prob 24/25 ish. enjoy the freedom will you can!.........before your mechanic calls you in.

wow man, dropping out of school here is almost asking to throw your life away(and dont mention the few like oprah,gates,a-rod,). but i guess its diff there in scotland wish i could get a way from school life sometimes but my parents would fukin break me if i even entertained the thought hahahaha

*sigh* just gona have to wait till my 20s to finally be done wit school prob 24/25 ish. enjoy the freedom will you can!.........before your mechanic calls you in.

Haha yeah schooling is totally different here than in America I guess.

My mum and dad have both said they hope I don't regret leaving school thinking I have possibly thrown my life away but I don't think I have really. I really want to just save some money up and eventually go and do my UEFA coaching badges more than anything. :D Sounds far fetched but I would love to be involved in coaching.

Haha yeah schooling is totally different here than in America I guess.

My mum and dad have both said they hope I don't regret leaving school thinking I have possibly thrown my life away but I don't think I have really. I really want to just save some money up and eventually go and do my UEFA coaching badges more than anything. :D Sounds far fetched but I would love to be involved in coaching.

ahh the UEFA coaching.......i member that was how i met you hahaha. i want to be a director of football if i only knew the fucking credentials needed! its hard researching about it hahaha.

farr fetched? your from the muthafukin Scotland!

read that site, i read that a while ago.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/SPORT/football/05/16/football.scotland.coaches.largs/index.html

This is very fun: http://www.jetpunk.com/quizzes/how-many-countries-can-you-name.php

I could only get 94, I'm very disappointed with myself, a couple of years back I would at least have gotten 120. But I can't believe the average is 99 :fainthv9:

This is very fun: http://www.jetpunk.c...an-you-name.php

I could only get 94, I'm very disappointed with myself, a couple of years back I would at least have gotten 120. But I can't believe the average is 99 :fainthv9:

I am very good at geography and got 128. Apparently that puts me at 70% which either means 1) A lot of geographers take the test 2) People cheat. I vote for 2 although I don't get why anyone would. It's amazing what simple countries you forget when you're doing this. (West and Central Africa always kill me. So many relatively new small countries there).