The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Not much to tell, I was drunk the cops pulled up alongside me, got out and they told me to settle down.

Hasn't it only been a couple of weeks since your best friend came back to Cunimilla and you got piss drunk every night as well?

I'll bequeath you my liver should I die early :Goober:

Hasn't it only been a couple of weeks since your best friend came back to Cunimilla and you got piss drunk every night as well?

I'll bequeath you my liver should I die early :Goober:

Got drunk Tuesday, Wednesday and last night. Wednesday was the big one, my mates went down to Capital Avenue at Surfer's Paradise, what a seedy place.

There's also a lot of Aboriginal's at Cairns. At first I shat it because I thought they'd be violent, hostile criminals like their cousins in Redfern.. they were actually quite nice and friendly which was a bit of a shock as the only Aboriginal's I've seen in Sydney are very aggressive.

HELP!

I'm thinking of getting the Kindle Fire since they've announced they're reducing prices to USD$159. Does anyone know whether it's possible to transfer... ahem not purchased videos/music from my computer onto the Kindle? I have tried searching on google but nothing comes up!

HELP!

I'm thinking of getting the Kindle Fire since they've announced they're reducing prices to USD$159. Does anyone know whether it's possible to transfer... ahem not purchased videos/music from my computer onto the Kindle? I have tried searching on google but nothing comes up!

YES, you have to transform to whatever format Amazon uses. Tou wont be able to use the cloud storage space they provide though.

Wait until the Ipad Mini comes out, then you decide wich one is better.

Btw, heard from a friend that the Fire sucks, the Fire HD for 199 is a far better option....

I had no idea that Pedro Leon (of Real Madrid 'fame') and Luis Leon Sanchez (a top, top, top, top, top, top cyclist, as Jamie Redknapp would say) were related! I was playing FM when I noticed that Pedro's full name is Pedro Leon Sanchez Gil, and I instantly thought of Luis. A google search confirmed that they are brothers, Luis the elder by 3 years.

Luis obviously inherited the better sporting genes than his brother, he's world class in his sport while Pedro is at best a good player.

@capriccioso,

HI CAP! Here's the translation I promised:

Except I'm obviously not going to do the whole thing. You have Google Translate for that. ;) I'll just give you just a gist of what's going on.

First of all, 오빠 [Oppa] is a word girls use to address either their older brothers or other men who are slightly older than them. Also, girls will often use this word to flirt with guys, so if a Korean girl calls you this, it's could be an indication that she's ready to go down on you.

강남 [Gangnam] is a region in Seoul (south to the river that runs through the city) where all the filthy rich people live. It's sort of like Beverly Hills in California if that helps. Small apartment rooms cost around $1.5m there. By contrast, in the west side of Vancouver, which is probably one of the most expensive cities in North America, you can get a decent house with maybe a backyard and a garage for the same price or even less. A lot of the things in the video are typical of rich old people in Korea. Some obvious ones include the sunglasses, clothing, and the gelled up hair, etc.

One of the things in the video you probably won't get is the part where the fat guys with tattoos are sitting together in a room naked. This is something I don't quite understand, but for some reason, a lot of Korean people like to go to public bathrooms, I mean literally, publicbathrooms so they can wash and scrub themselves while being surrounded by hundreds of dicks all hanging out. The worst, or perhaps the best part, is that sometimes, moms take their sons (if they're under 4-ish) to these things. To the women's room, of course. :wank2: Anyway, these public bathing places also have rooms like the one in the video where people just sit and sweat because the temperature is up over 40 degrees if I'm not wrong. Again, something that doesn't make any sense to me. Some people actually die in these things.

Another thing I should probably explain is the part filmed in a tour bus. What you see in the video is the reality of the infamous Asian tourism. A lot of the times, passengers get drunk on the bus and sing and dance to loud music. You are so wrong if you think Asians go on tours just to take pictures

Anyways, let's do a little more translations. A couple words you hear a lot are 여자 ['yea' as in 'yearn' followed by jah] - meaning a female or a woman - and 사나이 [sah nah ee] - meaning a guy. I'm not going to go over all of the things in the verses, but basically, all of the expressions used are great for flirting. Each line ending with 여자 is a compliment any girl will appreciate and each line ending with 사나이 shows how cool a guy you are.

One more thing. At around 2:10 in the video (I think that'd be the bridge), you know, where the blonde (LOL) girl does some pole dancing, they lyric goes like Ah rum da woe sa rang su ro woe, right? That basically means the first bit 아름다워 [Ah rum dah woe] means beautiful and 사랑스러워 [sah rahng su ruh woe] means adorable. So, there you have it. A perfect, guaranteed solution for getting a Korean girl, if that's what you fancy.

Oh, and lastly, one little clarification: unfortunately, you'll never witness pole dancing on public transit in Korea, but you can in Vancouver.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHHy9PgH1Jc

B)

@capriccioso,

HI CAP! Here's the translation I promised:

Except I'm obviously not going to do the whole thing. You have Google Translate for that. ;) I'll just give you just a gist of what's going on.

First of all, 오빠 [Oppa] is a word girls use to address either their older brothers or other men who are slightly older than them. Also, girls will often use this word to flirt with guys, so if a Korean girl calls you this, it's could be an indication that she's ready to go down on you.

강남 [Gangnam] is a region in Seoul (south to the river that runs through the city) where all the filthy rich people live. It's sort of like Beverly Hills in California if that helps. Small apartment rooms cost around $1.5m there. By contrast, in the west side of Vancouver, which is probably one of the most expensive cities in North America, you can get a decent house with maybe a backyard and a garage for the same price or even less. A lot of the things in the video are typical of rich old people in Korea. Some obvious ones include the sunglasses, clothing, and the gelled up hair, etc.

One of the things in the video you probably won't get is the part where the fat guys with tattoos are sitting together in a room naked. This is something I don't quite understand, but for some reason, a lot of Korean people like to go to public bathrooms, I mean literally, publicbathrooms so they can wash and scrub themselves while being surrounded by hundreds of dicks all hanging out. The worst, or perhaps the best part, is that sometimes, moms take their sons (if they're under 4-ish) to these things. To the women's room, of course. :wank2: Anyway, these public bathing places also have rooms like the one in the video where people just sit and sweat because the temperature is up over 40 degrees if I'm not wrong. Again, something that doesn't make any sense to me. Some people actually die in these things.

Another thing I should probably explain is the part filmed in a tour bus. What you see in the video is the reality of the infamous Asian tourism. A lot of the times, passengers get drunk on the bus and sing and dance to loud music. You are so wrong if you think Asians go on tours just to take pictures

Anyways, let's do a little more translations. A couple words you hear a lot are 여자 ['yea' as in 'yearn' followed by jah] - meaning a female or a woman - and 사나이 [sah nah ee] - meaning a guy. I'm not going to go over all of the things in the verses, but basically, all of the expressions used are great for flirting. Each line ending with 여자 is a compliment any girl will appreciate and each line ending with 사나이 shows how cool a guy you are.

One more thing. At around 2:10 in the video (I think that'd be the bridge), you know, where the blonde (LOL) girl does some pole dancing, they lyric goes like Ah rum da woe sa rang su ro woe, right? That basically means the first bit 아름다워 [Ah rum dah woe] means beautiful and 사랑스러워 [sah rahng su ruh woe] means adorable. So, there you have it. A perfect, guaranteed solution for getting a Korean girl, if that's what you fancy.

Oh, and lastly, one little clarification: unfortunately, you'll never witness pole dancing on public transit in Korea, but you can in Vancouver.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHHy9PgH1Jc

B)

What about the elevator scene?! :D

And the car park scene with the guy in the brilliant yellow suit and red car?

What about the elevator scene?! :D

And the car park scene with the guy in the brilliant yellow suit and red car?

Elevators are fucking disgusting. I remember the one in my apartment building when I lived there often smelled like piss. I'm guessing it was either little kids or some drunk people who did that, but anyways, it's never a good idea to lie down in an elevator. As for the humping part, I've never seen anything quite like that. Truly vajazzling.

And what about the yellow suit? I thought everyone had one of those?