The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I am very good at geography and got 128. Apparently that puts me at 70% which either means 1) A lot of geographers take the test 2) People cheat. I vote for 2 although I don't get why anyone would. It's amazing what simple countries you forget when you're doing this. (West and Central Africa always kill me. So many relatively new small countries there).

I was excellent in geography when I was in high school as well. I used to get in the 120s in similar tests but for some reason a lot of countries elude me now, I guess it's lack of practice. But I was ashamed that I couldn't remember a single country in central Africa.

I was excellent in geography when I was in high school as well. I used to get in the 120s in similar tests but for some reason a lot of countries elude me now, I guess it's lack of practice. But I was ashamed that I couldn't remember a single country in central Africa.

Scoring

You scored 107/196 = 55%.

This beats or equals 62.1% of test takers.

The average score is 99.

This is very fun: http://www.jetpunk.c...an-you-name.php

I could only get 94, I'm very disappointed with myself, a couple of years back I would at least have gotten 120. But I can't believe the average is 99 :fainthv9:

You scored 120/196 = 61%.

This beats or equals 67.4% of test takers.

The average score is 99.

Like a boss. B)

Probably couldn't place half of those nations on a map but that doesn't matter when the quiz does that automatically and I just had to type in the names. :ph34r:

This is very fun: http://www.jetpunk.c...an-you-name.php

I could only get 94, I'm very disappointed with myself, a couple of years back I would at least have gotten 120. But I can't believe the average is 99 :fainthv9:

Scoring

You scored 105/196 = 54%.

This beats or equals 61.2% of test takers.

The average score is 99.

Lets see how many of you get 100% in this?

And no cheating. :P

http://www.jetpunk.c...ons-league-quiz

Scoring

You scored 19/22 = 86%.

This beats or equals 89.1% of test takers.

The average score is 14.

I checked afterwards and I missed only Steaua Bucarest, Hamburg and Feyenoord.

Scoring

You scored 19/22 = 86%.

This beats or equals 89.1% of test takers.

The average score is 14.

I checked afterwards and I missed only Steaua Bucarest, Hamburg and Feyenoord.

You knew the Red Star Belgrade? I had no idea about it. got 17/22.

You knew the Red Star Belgrade? I had no idea about it. got 17/22.

Yes. I wasn't even born in -91 when Red Star have won it, but a few years back I watched some documentary about the European Cup and there were some highlights from that final. I usually have a good memory with this kind of stuff so once I've seen something that interests me, I won't easily forget. :P

I used to be able to name every African country from Algeria down to South Africa ,,but they have changed all the fucking names

Scoring

You scored 134/196 = 68%.

This beats or equals 72.2% of test takers.

The average score is 99.

B) I have close to no background in Geography. In fact, I've made it a rule that I keep away from Social Science and Humanities (with the exception of foreign language courses that only teach conversational techniques and do not go into anything related to literature), and the last Social Science course I took was Socials 11 in high school, which was mandatory. Unless I fail English this term, I'll be kissing Literature goodbye this December as well.

When I was in school, I was the first guy in my year to get a pube B)

It instantly boosted my rather shit popularity a bit once people found out.

(Yes, I'm aware this just came out of nowhere and is rather random. Don't rip me to pieces. *That's what she said*.)