Ramires

DavidEU

CHELSEA STAR IS JUVE BOUND
Juventus are on the verge of signing Chelsea midfielder Ramires, according to reports in Corriere dello Sport.
And the Italian sports daily also claims the Serie A champions will land Schalke midfielder Julian Draxler before the summer transfer window slams shut for business at the start of September.

Ramires :cry: , not the best footballer but always gives everything and is a very very useful squad player...I rather ship out Mikel.

How much are Juventus offering for him?

Will be interesting to see whether Mourinho sells one of his 'favourite' players

I hope he stays, one of the most important squad players we have and our squad is already thin enough. He's often underrated because he is not a beautiful player to watch (despite some beauty goals), but as an attacking player it is never fun to play against Ramires.

If you told me Juve want to swap Vidal for Ramires I'd say yes, but right now I'd say no.

So many other teams would be grateful to have a squad player like him. The criticism he gets on here really confuses me. Very valuable player considering his versatility and the unique things he brings to the team. I have no doubt throughout the season his value to the squad will show. People really don't appreciate something until it's gone.

So many other teams would be grateful to have a squad player like him. The criticism he gets on here really confuses me. Very valuable player considering his versatility and the unique things he brings to the team. I have no doubt throughout the season his value to the squad will show. People really don't appreciate something until it's gone.

I don't know man. It's not like he's the worst player we've had or anything like that, but the fact he still can't manage to pass a football is pretty damn annoying lol. But I do find that we play him slightly out of position is well, I'd love to see his role in a holding 3 with Matic and Fabregas, because I think he'd be more efficient in that kind of set up. I don't see what more he can contribute for us, especially if Mou is serious about using RLC a lot more this season.

Theres no denying that Rami has scored some really good important goals for us and has been a solid player most of the time. But as Ive been a good supporter of him I think its time for him to go.

Right now him along with 3 or 4 others just are not offering us the help and support we desperately need.

Mou has got to stop all this favoritism BS hes doing which is strange as its one of the biggest things Ive liked about him concerning team selection.

I cant see us getting over the problem we have right now for a couple of seasons unless theres some GOOD players brought in and right now that doesnt look like happening and its soul destroying.