Ramires

DavidEU

• 3 weeks later...

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been bumped. I guess most of us are used to his non footballing displays nowadays. He should be the first player sold in the summer. Can't attack, defend, cover, pass. Lacks composure and is a walking booking. Can't do anything. Fabregas covers better, ffs.He's even worse than Oscar on vacation and is IMO, currently the worst player in the team. Get rid.

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been bumped. I guess most of us are used to his non footballing displays nowadays. He should be the first player sold in the summer. Can't attack, defend, cover, pass. Lacks composure and is a walking booking. Can't do anything. Fabregas covers better, ffs.He's even worse than Oscar on vacation and is IMO, currently the worst player in the team. Get rid.

Easy, we will get the right man in the summer, I'm sure of it.

If we had a midfield general, Ballack, Essien etc. it would be so much easier today. But Jose's no blind I hope. We fix this.

Turn Ramires and Mikel into Schneiderlin.

Turn Oscar into Koke.

We can do it.

I love Rami, but partnering him with Cesc in central midfield kinda defeats the purpose of both players there because Cesc's lack of pace and positional awareness nullifies Rami's quick energetic pressing and Rami's shocking passing abilities cancels out Cesc's quick slick passing.

I love Rami, but partnering him with Cesc in central midfield kinda defeats the purpose of both players there because Cesc's lack of pace and positional awareness nullifies Rami's quick energetic pressing and Rami's shocking passing abilities cancels out Cesc's quick slick passing.

One would think, from another perspective, that they would compensate for each other's weakness.

But the fact is, they are BOTH lacking when it comes to positional awareness in defending. This is why Ramires works better as b2b then a defensive mid playing in the center. If they both need to play, Matic or Mikel or whoever plays behind them needs to have a really good game.

One would think, from another perspective, that they would compensate for each other's weakness.

But the fact is, they are BOTH lacking when it comes to positional awareness in defending. This is why Ramires works better as b2b then a defensive mid playing in the center. If they both need to play, Matic or Mikel or whoever plays behind them needs to have a really good game.

Or Rami on the wing and Fabregas centrally. That works too.

Or Rami on the wing and Fabregas centrally. That works too.

Think that is what we will see.

Ramires playing on the right of the three, to help combat United playing through their left side like they did so well against City and to create an overload in central areas if necessary when we have the ball.

Maybe not but I think it willl be Rami on the right, Cesc as the 10, Hazard on the left with Mikel-Matic/Zouma-Matic shielding the back four.

Think that is what we will see.

Ramires playing on the right of the three, to help combat United playing through their left side like they did so well against City and to create an overload in central areas if necessary when we have the ball.

Maybe not but I think it willl be Rami on the right, Cesc as the 10, Hazard on the left with Mikel-Matic/Zouma-Matic shielding the back four.

As long as the ball doesn't go through Rami in central areas in every attack, we should be fine.

Just the two of them,it will be a disaster but with Matic behind them, it should be able to work. Let Ramires bomb forward like Matuidi and fabregas sit deeper and play as passer.