Followers 2

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice shot of that sublime chip.  

Definitely think we're a better team with Ramires in the side. His desire and effort is absolutely infectious. Seeing a player give his all is the fastest way into the hearts of supporters. He also se

I would say he is UNDER RATED by you

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Spike said:

I wish I have the opportunity to live in China and earn the big bucks. I think I'd like to stay and see China for more than a few months.

Seems like a beautiful country.

Dan Petrescu confirmed that club's owners promised him that Ramires will join his team shortly, but the manager doesn't really believe it.Dan Petrescu a confirmat că patronii echipei i-au promis că în scurt timp îl va avea pe brazilianul Ramires, de la Chelsea, la antrenamente. Însă "Bursucului" nu-i prea vine să creadă

"Let's wait and see if it happens! We also 'signed' Luiz Adriano, but I can't see him anywere here. When I see Ramires here, then I could talk. I read the news aswell, and people from the club told me that they're close to getting it done. But I won't believe it until I see him training with my team. It would be sensational if he comes. What Chelsea player wouldn't be great for us?"

This is from the Romanian sport website Dolce-Sport.ro.

• Like 1

When a player's happy to end their time in the limelight this (relatively) young, I always feel uneasy. Obviously it shows the main motivation. Money. And that doesn't motivate you for long.

Who else in the squad would happily leave for China just now? The under-performers I bet - who've lost their motivation, because you can't keep giving them what they already have.

This is probably just how things are now.

If a great musician suddenly agreed to only have their music released in 1 country because they're going to profit even more from it financially, you'd say they obviously don't love music, and you'd be annoyed at them for even being in the music industry when somebody else would kill to be there, for the right reasons, and not for the money.

I instantly feel all of that towards Rami. If he wanted football any Serie A team would have bought him. Any Ligue 1. Any Bundesliga team bar Bayern. Silly Rami.

-edit
He has enough cash to keep his future generations of sperm fed for donkeys years. So it shouldn't be money...Does he just like China? Why not just go on holiday there during the off-period and have a kick about?

It makes no sense from any perspective unless he's married to someone who always wanted to live in China.

14 minutes ago, Leif said:

If a great musician suddenly agreed to only have their music released in 1 country because they're going to profit even more from it financially, you'd say they obviously don't love music, and you'd be annoyed at them for even being in the music industry when somebody else would kill to be there, for the right reasons, and not for the money.

I instantly feel all of that towards Rami. If he wanted football any Serie A team would have bought him. Any Ligue 1. Any Bundesliga team bar Bayern. Silly Rami.

-edit
He has enough cash to keep his future generations of sperm fed for donkeys years. So it shouldn't be money...Does he just like China? Why not just go on holiday there during the off-period and have a kick about?

It makes no sense from any perspective unless he's married to someone who always wanted to live in China.

Does he really have enough cash to keep his future generations fed for years? You think Ramires is living like the average joe, or will wish to live as one when he retires?

Money can disappear like that. Especially when your best earning years come when you are young and have relatively little expenses.  The media has stories of days of broke ex athletes.

• Like 2