Ramires

DavidEU

Ramires would be an excellent player on Madrid.

His 1v1 scoring ability is by far the best on this team and his pace/workrate is electric. Selling him to Madrid would make Madrid a lot better than khedira under madrid's tactics.

Well I hope carlo is still interested and buys him... If he has not been sacked this summer.

His composure or lack thereof is absolutely heartwrenching. He can run fest and work hard but outside of that Ramires is limited. I would not shed a tear if he were to leave next transfer window. His limited technical abilities and non-existant offensive output are a serious negative crux on the team.

It seems Mourinho loves Ramires, but its weird that Ramires' best years were during 2011/13 (in my opinion he was our player of the season 2011/12 season).

After Mourinho arrived, Ramires is not as useful as he used to be. He spend most part of the games making fouls, He is only a shadow of the player he used to be.

Fantastic in that Matic role today. :clap:

this is what is baffling for me. he had a bad game against psg and people wanted him gone. yet after being the game changer today, there is no appreciation today. except for the PSG game, he has been brilliant every game since he has come back from injury

As has been noted many times before, one of the biggest issues with Ramires is that no one (least of all himself, I'd imagine) has any clue how he'll perform in any given match; he was excellent against West Ham, then awful against PSG, and now good again today when coming off the bench.

this is what is baffling for me. he had a bad game against psg and people wanted him gone. yet after being the game changer today, there is no appreciation today. except for the PSG game, he has been brilliant every game since he has come back from injury

Bradford. I want him gone since we need a b2b rather than a ball winner, and someone who can shoot. Poor on the ball, no vision. RLC is already better IMO, especially in a 4-3-3 for us.

Unless we shove him out on the wing just to push the ball forward, but Willian if he has Dave behind him can do that too.

Bradford. I want him gone since we need a b2b rather than a ball winner, and someone who can shoot. Poor on the ball, no vision. RLC is already better IMO, especially in a 4-3-3 for us.

Unless we shove him out on the wing just to push the ball forward, but Willian if he has Dave behind him can do that too.

rlc is better?? Olay. No comments.

As I've said before, Ramires is the most frustrating player I've ever seen. Good God, if only he had a brain and could make a simple pass

He will make a brilliant run, dribbling and bursting forward but make the worst possible final decision!

He will finish the the hardest possible chance-scoring a brilliant goal but fail to finish the NUMEROUS simple chances he gets!

He will be in a great position but make the most foolish unnecessary foul needed!

etc. you could go on forever.

Every year, I say maybe next season we will get the great Ramires he can be, but it never happens. May be it happens in one or three games, but the rest of season you almost break your tv whenever he plays.

I'm just tired, the guy is simply exhausting.

Even now as vexed as I am now; I'm thinking, may be next season, just may be :ph34r: