Official: Joe Cole joins Liverpool

Steve

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was waiting for him to give Chelsea fans to dislike him... there ya go Joey, well done.ballack.gif

Its not even subtle though either! Just bleh this is the place for me..the aura blah blah.Money apprantly had nothing to do with it..yeh right! Enjoy your Europa league nights

Lets be honest he is just saying the standard new club crap, he knows how to talk the talk. If Lampard and Terry hadn't got their way then they would just be saying the same things at whatever clubs they ended up at. It's not nice but I'm not surprised, the only loyalty in football is with the fans.

So, Chelsea offered £100k a week, and West ham offered more, Joe Cole took 90 at liverpool and now he's a mercenary? John Terry flirted with Man City last summer to try and get a huge wage increase, and he got it, then he was absolutely shit last season.

Don't you realise Chelsea are one of the main reasons and contributing factors to the mercenary culture in british football? Roman Abramovich came in and spent over £400 million on Chelsea, to assemble a band of mercenaries, that's how Chelsea became successful. Don't Chelsea far and away have the largest wage bill? One Roman can't afford anymore? Now you're attacking a player based on his wages? That's absolutely hilarious!

Maybe Joe Cole wants to further his career, at Liverpool he can play 90 minutes a week at least twice a month, rediscover his form and further himself as a player. That may have been quite important for him. Let's face it, Chelsea may be in the champions League, but they're certainly not gonna win it. Get found out in Europe year after year with the exception of 2008, but we all know what happened there.

Anyways, the sheer hypocrisy coming from some of you is alarming. If Abramovich hadn't come in and thrown around extortionate amounts of money, the landscape of English football would be different. Ashley Cole is a perfect example of a player jumping at the pay packet. You only have to look at his off-field problems to see what kind of individual he is. John Terry as well, almost left for Man City last summer, why? £££££££

Why have Chelsea won 3 leagues in the last 6 years? ££££££££- not Chelsea's money though, Roman's ££££££. The club is currently unsustainable and needs a sugar-daddy to just survive, disgraceful really.

Anyways, before you berate Joe cole, take some of this into account. I'm not here to start a war, just point out some home-truths. I won't respond to any comments, just passing by.

I read the first half, repped it, saw the second half, and absolutely regretted it. Sure, there's a lot of hypocrisy around here but to say that we can't do it in Europe is fucking bollocks. Two of them we've been cheated by the ref (Barcelona and Liverpool), and the final that we've gone to we lost on penalties, we've had some pretty shitty luck, but we've still done great in Europe in my eyes and made me proud .

Yeah sure, we have a pretty rich owner who has helped us to success in the past few years, but are we the only ones? Ever heard of Man City or Real Madrid?

You're a fucking moron, that's all I have to say.

And whatever, Joey moves to Liverpool, it's not like he's been the same ever since returning to injury, so why give him a pay raise on the same level of Lamps and the others? He asked for a higher wage, we didn't want to pay up, life goes on.

For me personally i honestly do not mind Joe has left. We knew it was going to happen eventually and we knew it was going to be to another big club. He is right when he says liverpool is a big club. Now i know not everyone here likes them but the decision is final and there is nothing we can do about it. I am a bit bitter with the way that he went about it but that's life. It's now time to focus on Chelsea FC and time to support our lads in trying to win BACK TO BACK TITLES!!!

Well for me the only reason why Joe Cole say things agains us is because He is hurt that someone push him out of chelsea....

The real deal is that Liverpool far from been the Biggest Club....today... He only show so Hurt again us that he expresed that way.... Simple as that...

SO cry me dear Joe.... I hope your money can clear your tears... and get support in your new Never Walk Alone and Never Win nothing again.... 541.gifJoe Cole and Liverpool The biggest Loser Club

Biggest club in England?

Well enjoy the history lessons Joey cause you wont be winning anything else there.

Way to kick the Chelsea fans in the teeth that sang your name every game, waited anxiously for your return, supported you through your injury, and sang that we wanted you to stay for you to fuck off because the club wouldn't offer you a pay raise for being injured for the past 2 years. Things like that need to be earnt. Respect is earnt and you've just made Chelsea fans lose respect for you to sweet talk your way into a new club.

Biggest club in England?

Well enjoy the history lessons Joey cause you wont be winning anything else there.

Way to kick the Chelsea fans in the teeth that sang your name every game, waited anxiously for your return, supported you through your injury, and sang that we wanted you to stay for you to fuck off because the club wouldn't offer you a pay raise for being injured for the past 2 years. Things like that need to be earnt. Respect is earnt and you've just made Chelsea fans lose respect for you to sweet talk your way into a new club.

And sung 'we want you to stay.Just seems spiteful now. Stop going on about if ffs.Cant see many cheers now when he comes back to be honest.He has made himself look like a complete twat!

And biggest club?! Your not in Manchester for christ sake!!