Official: Joe Cole joins Liverpool

Steve

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I clear for everyone that Joe Move out of Chelsea for Money...

Only the Time will tell us if Chelsea was Right or we made a Mistake....

I do not remeber exactly what was Chelsea Offer to him?? If the Difference is to SHort He deserv to be called Judas other wise... He is just a Money Player....

Didn't we offer him like £80,000. And he's on £90,000 at Liverscum.

From what I recall he has been on £80,000 in Chelsea. We offered him £100,000 but he wanted £120,000 greedy scum. Have fun in Liverpool. Hope you sit on the bench more than in Chelsea.

If Joey left because he wanted more playing time then it's understandable because only his poor shitty form can earn him a place in the starting 11 at liverpool. Looking forward to playing them in the CL...oops.

It says in the Premier League football article that he has signed a four year deal on £90,000 a week. Notice how he has chosen the one club who AREN'T in the Champions League next season yet they were the only ones to offer him a four year deal and on the most money.

The ££££ are his motivation now and if that is the case we don't want or need him.

Disappointed by Cole. All the time he stated that he loves Chelsea seems like a joke now considering he moved to our biggest rivals for 10.000 more he would´ve had at Chelsea.

Well, his form was poor though, so he fits into Scumpool.

Disappointed by Cole. All the time he stated that he loves Chelsea seems like a joke now considering he moved to our biggest rivals for 10.000 more he would´ve had at Chelsea.

Well, his form was poor though, so he fits into Scumpool.

I would hardly say our biggest rivals. They are hated by a lot of fans but Spuds and Assanal and surely even United would come before them.

Hi, my name is Cosmin, i'm 17 and i'm from Romania. I am a Chelsea fan since 2002 and i'm glad to be on this forum. Cheers!

We're not going to cry for Cole. He made his choice. But i got one thing to say: NO MORE TROPHIES, JOEY! Enjoy being a loser.

Hi, my name is Cosmin, i'm 17 and i'm from Romania. I am a Chelsea fan since 2002 and i'm glad to be on this forum. Cheers!

We're not going to cry for Cole. He made his choice. But i got one thing to say: NO MORE TROPHIES, JOEY! Enjoy being a loser.

Welcome mate! Hope you enjoy the business around here smiliecap1.gif

Welcome aboard!

As for Joe Cole -

He's here...he's there...won't win no more silverware...Joe Cole, Joe Cole...

Benayoun will be some player for us just wait and see, need to get a song to sing at anfield for cole next season

This one is actually pretty good :D

Welcome aboard!

As for Joe Cole -

He's here...he's there...won't win no more silverware...Joe Cole, Joe Cole...

“I always dreamt of playing for Chelsea and my other dream was to play for the best team in the world. I think I am doing both things at the moment so I am very happy” and “Being an injured Chelsea player is probably the second best job in the world behind being a Chelsea player"

You know what Joe?

Kitchener_FukYou.gif