Official: Joe Cole joins Liverpool

Steve

i`m laughing at them...they not only think they got Joe Cool `03-`08 circa...but on SSN they bringing up their history yet again...

to go to Liverpool he needs to be paid more than anywhere else to compensate for lack of future medals and also the fact that he`s gonna have to replace his car & house contents on a regular basis.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

benayoun is a signing (due to his age) who will deny the likes of kakuta playing time. Benayoun is also joe cole's replacement so it's not only on topic but extremely relevant too.

This thread is about Joe Cole joining Liverpool, not Benayoun joining Chelsea, so I don't see how it's 'on topic and extremely relevant' for you to keep mentioning YB or Kakuta. Oh that's right, you read 'Joe Cole' in a sentence and have to immediately start your 'Let's slag Benayoun off' game.

Jesus censored.gif. Well, everywhere he would have gone was bad anyway (Spuds, Arsenal or Pool), but still, the thought of him in a Liverpool shirt mouthclosed.gif. I don't wish him anything bad in a personal way, but i certainly hope he doesn't give Liverpool anything he gave Chelsea in terms of football. Jesus Joey, Liverpool ffs.

Joe has really made a pigs ear of this. Hardly any extra to what we would have offered him, the extra he is getting he will only have to use for security on his house and car in scousleand......

Europa league football for Joey Cole and Liverpool think they have signed Messi...

Joe has dropped even further in my estimation

Joe has just been ill adviced by his agents etc. For some reason he was told ''you should be the highest paid player at whatever club your at'', Chelsea were unwilling to pay him 150k a week seeing as he was out injured for over a year, couldnt get into the starting XI, and didnt really contribute to our season other than his goal at Old Trafford. Liverpool have offered him the most money and he has signed, its as simple as that.

Dont get me wrong I would have loved JC to stay at CFC, but I'm glad CFC have taken a stand and not given in to player power demanding an undeserved pay rise.

Its like me having 6 months off work sick, then going back in and asking for a payrise, it doesnt happen in the real world, and football is now a businessmans playground, CFC is a business, and is bigger than any player.

As for him choosing Liverscum, what a terrible move, no CL football, players houses getting robbed 24/7, but they have offered him the most money. Its as simple as that.

As for his replacement, Benayoun, I know some people are critical, but IMO he will be a decent player for us, he has been in the Premiership for 5/6 years, and performs when called upon, he is a hard worker, so give him a chance, he moved here for footballing reasons, not for money, so yes, I believe we have come off better than Liverpool with regards to the actual player, the only downside is he cost 6m and JC was a Bosman.

Joe has given us some great goals and memories, and I had really hoped he had gone to Arsenal or abroad, not Liverpool FFS.

So much complaining lol. Joe Cole had a whole host of clubs interested in him and he joined one that is in debt and came 7th and who have a Europa League Qualifier in like 2 weeks

He was never the same since his injury suffered in the USA and then at Southend in the FA Cup.

He was always gonna leave us and join a rival club

We have plenty of midfielders and wingers, if Kakuta gets a chance (big if), he will be better than Joe Cole given he plays a few games and finally gets a chance, he was excellent in the under 19 euro's the other day against Holland. Took his goal very confidently.

We have a very good squad that doesn't need fucking about with, we nearly threw the league away because of some silly results and losing Essien and Ashley Cole for large periods. They are both fit. We won the fucking double, not like we came 4th!

We have very talented youth players (youth cup winners 2010, finalists 2008). Dont be 2 faced, you're all dying to see the youth, yet u want us to spend fortunes on superstars. You can't have it both ways.

Save the money, bring up the youth, keep the base of the squad with minor improvements and everything's fine. No need for anything drastic at all. Where's the weakness? there's not much weakness in our squad at all if any.

Laugh out loud this is so funny, i cant believe he has gone to liverpool for a extra 10 grand a week hahahahaha. John terry always said he was not very clever laugh.gif, my opinion is he is finished anyway we have had the best of joe cole and now livepool will have our washed up scraps !

Laugh out loud this is so funny, i cant believe he has gone to liverpool for a extra 10 grand a week hahahahaha. John terry always said he was not very clever laugh.gif, my opinion is he is finished anyway we have had the best of joe cole and now livepool will have our washed up scraps !

Lol Well he has the right intellect for scouse land, and although not the accent, his voice is pitched just right for that scouse whine.

How the dipper fans must be rubbing their hands at the thought of robbing all his medals when hes playing an away game....