Official: Joe Cole joins Liverpool

Steve

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell is going on, we knew something like this would happen when chelsea released him and bought in benayoun, it's old news he's just signed for one of our rival clubs which was always going to happen.

Joe Cole although I don't like the club I wish you all the best and happy to call you a Chelsea great :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1KRYc5hnJE

I'll miss you, but remember these moments forever :)

Time for you to get off Benayouns back. He is a Chelsea player, so support him. He might surprise you!

I wasn't slagging Benayoun off at all, I was merely complaining about the lack of players we've signed. Benayoun is good, but he's a utility player who'll only be used for half of the season's games, so he isn't really a first team starter. We need players who are young and are guaranteed to get goals for us! Drogba and Anelka are in their 30s. Kalou isn't all that reliable up front, and Sturridge isn't proven enough... only in cup games.

We need a decent "young" striker... Aguero *hint* *hint*

j. cole is better than benayoun.

so liverpool have a better deal in terms of quality.

lets just all hope kakuta can deliver.

There is more chance Kakuta will get in the squad with Benayoun at Chelsea. Joe Cole left Chelsea because he wanted more money, Benayoun signed for us because he wants to play football and win trophies. I know who i would be picking under the circumstances.

Joe Cole has been so injury prone and has hardly played a game for us in 3 seasons. So i think it is a very fair deal. Just get behind Yossi a little and show some faith in Carlos decision.

the benayoun fans on here are delusional.

no big club would ever sign a shitty average player like benayoun in replacement of joe cole.

if our youth don't step up to the plate, this season could be a nightmare.

We are Chelsea fans not Benayoun fans. Most of us back the team not a individual.

We are Chelsea fans not Benayoun fans. Most of us back the team not a individual.

the rat aka benayoun will never be a chelsea player in my eyes. Benayoun should be no where near a top 4 side, if the investment in our academy doesn't pay off we are in deep trouble. Especially with man-city looking strong and liverpool back on track with a new manager.

Can we just stop 1 more thread turning into this Benayoun-Kakuta saga?

benayoun is a signing (due to his age) who will deny the likes of kakuta playing time. Benayoun is also joe cole's replacement so it's not only on topic but extremely relevant too.

Word is Arsenal offered 80k a week but only a 2 year contract. Spurs offered 65k but big signing on fee and 3 years and the Scousers offered 90k and 4 years. Make of that what you will.

Apparently the other supporters are at the moment laughing at us,can't really blame them

Word is Arsenal offered 80k a week but only a 2 year contract. Spurs offered 65k but big signing on fee and 3 years and the Scousers offered 90k and 4 years. Make of that what you will.

Apparently the other supporters are at the moment laughing at us,can't really blame them

i'm not suprised, chelsea are a laughing stock atm.

we only just won the league last season, we could have lost it all on the final day. Yet benayoun is our only signing...

May god have mercy on us all.