Official: Joe Cole joins Liverpool

Steve

I think we actually are the winners in this whole deal.

We got Benayoun, a PL- experienced versitile player, not injured much, they got a boy wonder who rarely plays at his best and is injured often....

On the other hand JC in a scum shirt still hurts

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Benayoun will be some player for us just wait and see, need to get a song to sing at anfield for cole next season

wait and see?

he's 30 years old, he hasn't got any time.

he is either an instant success or will be booted out just like sidwell.

I thought i might be the only one who thought he was a judas cunt. Obviously i was wrong.

Chelsea are supposed to be the club he supported as a boy. He shouldn't care what money he gets offered. I used to love Joe, but i love lost all respect for the money grabbing prick. Oh well, like a lot of you have said. An average club for an average player. No more medals for you Joey. Have fun getting your house robbed. Judas cunt!

So, Chelsea offered £100k a week, and West ham offered more, Joe Cole took 90 at liverpool and now he's a mercenary? John Terry flirted with Man City last summer to try and get a huge wage increase, and he got it, then he was absolutely shit last season.

Don't you realise Chelsea are one of the main reasons and contributing factors to the mercenary culture in british football? Roman Abramovich came in and spent over £400 million on Chelsea, to assemble a band of mercenaries, that's how Chelsea became successful. Don't Chelsea far and away have the largest wage bill? One Roman can't afford anymore? Now you're attacking a player based on his wages? That's absolutely hilarious!

Maybe Joe Cole wants to further his career, at Liverpool he can play 90 minutes a week at least twice a month, rediscover his form and further himself as a player. That may have been quite important for him. Let's face it, Chelsea may be in the champions League, but they're certainly not gonna win it. Get found out in Europe year after year with the exception of 2008, but we all know what happened there.

Anyways, the sheer hypocrisy coming from some of you is alarming. If Abramovich hadn't come in and thrown around extortionate amounts of money, the landscape of English football would be different. Ashley Cole is a perfect example of a player jumping at the pay packet. You only have to look at his off-field problems to see what kind of individual he is. John Terry as well, almost left for Man City last summer, why? £££££££

Why have Chelsea won 3 leagues in the last 6 years? ££££££££- not Chelsea's money though, Roman's ££££££. The club is currently unsustainable and needs a sugar-daddy to just survive, disgraceful really.

Anyways, before you berate Joe cole, take some of this into account. I'm not here to start a war, just point out some home-truths. I won't respond to any comments, just passing by.

So, Chelsea offered £100k a week, and West ham offered more, Joe Cole took 90 at liverpool and now he's a mercenary? John Terry flirted with Man City last summer to try and get a huge wage increase, and he got it, then he was absolutely shit last season.

Don't you realise Chelsea are one of the main reasons and contributing factors to the mercenary culture in british football? Roman Abramovich came in and spent over £400 million on Chelsea, to assemble a band of mercenaries, that's how Chelsea became successful. Don't Chelsea far and away have the largest wage bill? One Roman can't afford anymore? Now you're attacking a player based on his wages? That's absolutely hilarious!

Maybe Joe Cole wants to further his career, at Liverpool he can play 90 minutes a week at least twice a month, rediscover his form and further himself as a player. That may have been quite important for him. Let's face it, Chelsea may be in the champions League, but they're certainly not gonna win it. Get found out in Europe year after year with the exception of 2008, but we all know what happened there.

Anyways, the sheer hypocrisy coming from some of you is alarming. If Abramovich hadn't come in and thrown around extortionate amounts of money, the landscape of English football would be different. Ashley Cole is a perfect example of a player jumping at the pay packet. You only have to look at his off-field problems to see what kind of individual he is. John Terry as well, almost left for Man City last summer, why? £££££££

Why have Chelsea won 3 leagues in the last 6 years? ££££££££- not Chelsea's money though, Roman's ££££££. The club is currently unsustainable and needs a sugar-daddy to just survive, disgraceful really.

Anyways, before you berate Joe cole, take some of this into account. I'm not here to start a war, just point out some home-truths. I won't respond to any comments, just passing by.

:wave:

'I thought about the semi-final of the Champions League in 2005 when I ran on to the field and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. I was thinking about playing in that atmosphere every week and that swung it for me.

From the Mail interview. Pretty ungrateful if you ask me censored.gif.

"I think players can play for other clubs but with Liverpool you have to live and breathe it. It's that kind of a place. I am excited by the challenge."

Hope you choke on that air Judas.

Can't wait to see him back on Stamford. Having his 90.000, sitting on the bench, good old stuff.

Oh and enjoy your Europe League and playing with Stevie.

Hope he does something like this to you

gerrard-assault.gif

first post of new member ...fuck off back to scumpool you scouse wanker