Official: Joe Cole joins Liverpool

Steve

Lol Well he has the right intellect for scouse land, and although not the accent, his voice is pitched just right for that scouse whine.

How the dipper fans must be rubbing their hands at the thought of robbing all his medals when hes playing an away game....

Thats the sad part.God there get his house robbed!

Out of all the places to go!! Money talks I guess.But the bright yellow shirt :( So happy getting his name on that lol..ahhhhhhh

Got home from work and my mum had already got rid his fridge magnet

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the sad part.God there get his house robbed!

Out of all the places to go!! Money talks I guess.But the bright yellow shirt :( So happy getting his name on that lol..ahhhhhhh

Got home from work and my mum had already got rid his fridge magnet

Lol never mind could have been worse I spose and he'd gone to spuds. Also getting through the medicals not done and dusted.

Sorry Joe, hope your career continues on a downward slide....

Lol never mind could have been worse I spose and he'd gone to spuds. Also getting through the medicals not done and dusted.

Lol hahahaha imagine what a conversation between steven gerrard and joe cole would be like !

Thats whats daft rather him gone to Spurs.Duno why.A bit more bearable but Liverpool?!! Where the hell did that come from

Meh Europa League fun funness...and we got Benayoun.So meh.Hopfully he wont spend half the season in the medical room

Yeh haha compare medals lol..

Lol hahahaha imagine what a conversation between steven gerrard and joe cole would be like !

....both whining, Gerrard doing his rubbing the nose thing and Joe pinching his ear as he always does.

Just listening to Phil 'the nose' Thompson on SSN -hes talking bollox that Cole wanted to further his career etc. :) Yeah right, nothing to do with money then.....

....both whining, Gerrard doing his rubbing the nose thing and Joe pinching his ear as he always does.

Just listening to Phil 'the nose' Thompson on SSN -hes talking bollox that Cole wanted to further his career etc. :) Yeah right, nothing to do with money then.....

Furthur his career how? More play time maybe but still! Champions...7th place..Champions League..Europa League....new experinces I guess......hope so anyway!!! They better not start winning

Haha further your career? If that's the case then why not go to a team in the CL, United, Spurs or Arsenal. Liverpool are the worst placed team out of all his possibilities and offered him the most money.

He's past his best not the player he was before the injury we got the best out of him and Chelsea is the place where he won 3 premierships.

I'll remember him for everything he did on the pitch for this club, don't care what happens from now on.

Haha further your career? If that's the case then why not go to a team in the CL, United, Spurs or Arsenal. Liverpool are the worst placed team out of all his possibilities and offered him the most money.

He's past his best not the player he was before the injury we got the best out of him and Chelsea is the place where he won 3 premierships.

I'll remember him for everything he did on the pitch for this club, don't care what happens from now on.

Agreed!

Why don't you put up your mugshot then if your face is so beautiful?

why are you offended, i was being serious..

from the general structure and expression it looks as if he's either suffering from a stroke, or has previously suffered from such a condition.