Wesley Sneijder

Milan

Seriously? We're talking about signing a 'Mourinho player' with Mourinho as manager and you can't tell the fucking difference? Are you fucking serious?

I'm starting to think that you might actually be the real Pacquiao and all those blows to the head have taken their toll. :wank2:

dont try and change the subject! this is irrelevant! get back on topic and carry on trying to convince yourself that a player in decline for years would be a good signing for a team who wants to fight to every trophy next season!!! LOOOL!!!

or alternatively just give up! even Gala fans will tell you about Sneijder! or will he suddenly turn world class again because Mourinho is his manager? LOOOL! keep dreaming!

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mata played 64 games last season. Who did we have as back-up? Benayoun?

Look, no-one is saying that he should be a starter or that we should spend tens of millions of pounds on him, but that if the circumstances were right that he could be a useful addition to our thin squad adding experience, a great relationship with the coach and options in a couple of positions.

Has he been at his best in the last few years? No. But anyone who knows anything about sport will know the importance of motivation.

There is a great discussion to be had about signing this player, where he could fit and what he could offer but that's beyond some people who can muster nothing more than 'he's overrated'. Fucking ridiculous.

LOOOL! are you sure your talking about last season and not the season before! we had 2 players 3 before Piazon went out on loan! you might have heard of the other 2 Hazard and Oscar i think there names are! pretty decent players i heard! much better than a declining Sneijder thats for sure!

you made me lol hard tbh. brining youtube videos as a proof,

It's not 'proof'. It's an example. And it wasn't some sort of compilation, it's ONE game highlighting what he did.

do you know any galatasaray fan?

Yes and I am one myself. How many of their games have you watched this season may I ask?

i know some and all of them say he plays shit.

I know people who think Mata plays shit.

There is a great discussion to be had about signing this player, where he could fit and what he could offer but that's beyond some people who can muster nothing more than 'he's overrated'. Fucking ridiculous.

who exactly has mustered nothing more than saying he is overrated? please tell me who i would love to know?

Its the people who cant muster nothing more than saying he was good in 2010 and all he needs is some motivation to be good again! lool we have heard that one before haven't we! (Torres)

@Pacquiao,

You keep questioning my intelligence yet you're saying Sneijder would halt Piazon's progress. It seems you don't even understand they play completely different positions, have done their entire careers, have never played the same role and that Piazon has proven nothing close to what's required here.

It's like saying signing Schurrle would halt Oscar's progress. Or signing Benat would halt Chalobah's progress. It simply would not have any direct effect.

dont try and change the subject! this is irrelevant! get back on topic and carry on trying to convince yourself that a player in decline for years would be a good signing for a team who wants to fight to every trophy next season!!! LOOOL!!!

or alternatively just give up! even Gala fans will tell you about Sneijder! or will he suddenly turn world class again because Mourinho is his manager? LOOOL! keep dreaming!

I'm not changing the subject - you brought up Deco, called him a Mourinho player and failed to mention that he was actually Scolari's signing (easy way to tell the difference, Scolari is bald, Jose isn't).

Again, this is a discussion about a player who has undoubted skill but seems to have had motivational issues. I don't know if you're new to sport or not but things like that matter, and if Jose thinks he can get him back to his best (which is what we're predicating this transfer on - the people suggesting we sign him are using arguments with nuances that you simply don't seem to be able to grasp) then he offers a lot of options to this squad.

LOOOL! are you sure your talking about last season and not the season before! we had 2 players 3 before Piazon went out on loan! you might have heard of the other 2 Hazard and Oscar i think there names are! pretty decent players i heard! much better than a declining Sneijder thats for sure!

Oscar played 64 games as well. Hazard played 62. Now I know you're easily confused/fucking thick but we didn't play 180-odd games last season so there was some overlap (i.e. they played most matches as a threesome) and there's also talk of moving Oscar back in the team so having another potentially top-class player in the mix as an option is something any team looking to compete on 3-4 fronts will want.

At the right price, on fair wages and properly motivated (see all these conditions people are factoring into their analysis??) he requires consideration. He isn't going to be like Deco who was envisioned as being a key player in the team, in a new system. He's going to be a rotation option (that means we give players like Mata a rest, m'kay?).

@Pacquiao,

You keep questioning my intelligence yet you're saying Sneijder would halt Piazon's progress. It seems you don't even understand they play completely different positions, have done their entire careers, have never played the same role and that Piazon has proven nothing close to what's required here.

Mate, I would message you but I think you're pissing in the wind with this fella.

My first thought was that this was a terrible idea, but as a budget buy (basically taking a chance like we did with Marin to a certain extent, and even Belletti in a way) then I think he'd be a great bench option.

I totally agree with you on Piazon who is more of a Hazard-type player who cuts in. Having said that, I was never blown away with him in the youth ranks. Lovely touch but never really imposed himself on matches (Forest was an exception I suppose, maybe even United). The one thing he showed at Malaga which did surprise me was workrate. I think he could have a future here if he takes another step and shows something more.

People say "Oscar should be a pivot player!!!". Alright then. When he's in this magical 'pivot' and Hazard/Mata/Schurrle or whoever are starting, who exactly comes on for Mata? Who plays for Mata when he's injured?

Currently we would have De Bruyne. That's it. And it's looking more likely that he'll not be here next season.

So again - Why is £5m worth of depth in a well decorated player who's known to be his best under Jose being dismissed? He'd cost less than Raul Meireles for god sake.

Oscar played 64 games as well. Hazard played 62. Now I know you're easily confused/fucking thick but we didn't play 180-odd games last season so there was some overlap (i.e. they played most matches as a threesome) and there's also talk of moving Oscar back in the team so having another potentially top-class player in the mix as an option is something any team looking to compete on 3-4 fronts will want.

Ok so you are stupid then. I am fully aware of how many games Oscar and hazard played! but you said who was Mata's backup and mentioned Benayoun so do you really think if Mata missed the last 3 months of the season for example that Benayoun would have been our number 10??? LOOOL of course not Hazard or Oscar would have played there instead with Moses/Marin/Benayoun/Torres playing out wide! :clown:

Torres playing out wide!

Really? Would he have played out wide? Then who would be on the bench as back up when Ba is starting? Who would be back up for Torres in the Europa League? It's shocking how much you're revealing about yourself and I mean that in the most sincere and constructive way possible. I'm not trying to seem disrespectful but everything you're posting is full of fallacies about a player it's becoming evident you don't even watch.

You also mention Marin there... I can't even comment on that.

I've probably taken your post too literal. It has to be a joke, especially when I reconsider the fact you used the clown face. Sorry if so.

Mate, I would message you but I think you're pissing in the wind with this fella.

My first thought was that this was a terrible idea, but as a budget buy (basically taking a chance like we did with Marin to a certain extent, and even Belletti in a way) then I think he'd be a great bench option.

I totally agree with you on Piazon who is more of a Hazard-type player who cuts in. Having said that, I was never blown away with him in the youth ranks. Lovely touch but never really imposed himself on matches (Forest was an exception I suppose, maybe even United). The one thing he showed at Malaga which did surprise me was workrate. I think he could have a future here if he takes another step and shows something more.

No he isnt LOL! :clown:

No he isnt LOL!

Can you actually explain these things? An opinion without an explanation is so hard to understand on forums and that's where insults come flying in. Explain how Piazon isn't like Hazard instead of laughing it off.

Explain with tangibles, facts, statistics and the likes as to how Sneijder would be a 'backwards' signing.

You can't just call people idiots or assume they're wrong because their opinion differs.

Really? Would he have played out wide? Then who would be on the bench as back up when Ba is starting? Who would be back up for Torres in the Europa League? It's shocking how much you're revealing about yourself and I mean that in the most sincere and constructive way possible. I'm not trying to seem disrespectful but everything you're posting is full of fallacies about a player it's becoming evident you don't even watch.

You also mention Marin there... I can't even comment on that.

I've probably taken your post too literal. It has to be a joke, especially when I reconsider the fact you used the clown face. Sorry if so.

Your way to ignorant to understand! dont worry! let me try and simplify things for you.

So if Mata was out of the equation Oscar or Hazard would have been our number 10 not Benayoun!

we would have lined up like this -

PL games -

Moses - Oscar - Hazard

Ba

Europa League games -

Moses - Oscar - Hazard

Torres

then if someone like Oscar got injured we still would have had more option like this

Moses - Hazard - Marin/Benayoun

Torres/Ba

and if we anyone else got injured then Torres could have played out wide in extreme circumstances!

I know its hard for you to understand but i hope that helps! :clown:

People say "Oscar should be a pivot player!!!". Alright then. When he's in this magical 'pivot' and Hazard/Mata/Schurrle or whoever are starting, who exactly comes on for Mata? Who plays for Mata when he's injured?

Currently we would have De Bruyne. That's it. And it's looking more likely that he'll not be here next season.

So again - Why is £5m worth of depth in a well decorated player who's known to be his best under Jose being dismissed? He'd cost less than Raul Meireles for god sake.

Exactly.

The simple fact is we don't know what we're going to do next season, so you have to build in a lot of 'what ifs' to this discussion. Some people are quite prepared to say they simply don't know, but that under certain circumstances it does make sense. Others are happy to dismiss it out of hand which is just ridiculous in my opinion.

Price is not the problem, how much will his wage be?

That's the key point for me. We won't pay over the odds for him and he might be at a point where top-class football means more to him than a paycheque. If he's got that hunger then he's got to be looked at.

The fear is he becomes another Benayoun and that's a fair point, but I really don't think we're the type of club to get into that type of mess again. Mata and Hazard are the future - this guy is at best a great squad player which is something we lacked last year.

We're getting rid of Malouda, Benayoun and probably Marin so there will be gaps in the team and a cut-price Sneijder under Mourinho could be a real bargain.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You