Miroslav Stoch moves to Fenerbahçe

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why, because you have no faith in players in our team?

I'm sure you werent complaining when he scored a hat-trick against Stoke..

No because YOU want a player that can't control a football to play in the first 11.

Kalou had a decent season and if Carlo uses him correctly he can get the job done. But back on topic, why the fuck did we do this? Only explanation is if Stoch requested a transfer or if we're really that retarded.

Our Youth failed to impress yet again,but i don't see in which part Stoch failed? Had a brilliant season scored loads of goals and he was one of Twente's best players.Fuck this i will never get my hopes high again that Chelsea would actually consider playing a youngster.Bring in my grandfather he can fit in ffs.

Ri-fucking-diculous. Shocking decision. What do we need in our team? A pacey trickey wing man who can score goals and who isn't very old. We get one that we've brought through and then we fucking sell him to Fenerbache. Gooood one. Kakuta to Al Alhy next probably.

Really don't understand this move by the club. I though Stoch was one of our biggest assets. Obviously the club think otherwise.

He was the most developed young player young player we had not the most talent but fuck me he had brilliant talent pace crossing movement, if we buy benayoun in the next few days ! mad.gif

*If* the 7m fee that is reported is true then I can see the reason behind the move.Stoch got guaranteed 1st team football and the club earned a nice sum for a player that might just be not good enough for Chelsea.

But I still think he should have gotten his chance,he earned it more than any of our other youth players

Disapointing news, i was looking forward to seeing him play in a Chelsea shirt after his season last year. Like others I thought with Joey leaving it would give him a chance to show the fans what he can do. Lets hope Kakuta gets his chance next season.

The only logical explanation would be that he would have demanded 1st team football which Chelsea could have not garunteed. There were voices of concern since last january that a move was on the cards since he was not committing to a new contract. So instead of keeping him and losing him for nothing I guess we decided to cash in.. Bad move for the club as a whole but can see where the club is coming from as well...

No because YOU want a player that can't control a football to play in the first 11.

And if he has a good season next year he'll be your favourite player. He didnt even have a bad year last season, so i think he's capable of controlling a football.

Everyone doubted Malouda year before last and he had a great season this year so y'know.

All i'm saying is that Kalou isnt a bad player and i certainly wouldnt rule him out to start