Miroslav Stoch moves to Fenerbahçe

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who will play in our midfield next year ?? I thought we released Ballack, J.Cole nad Belletti for a reason. We are running out of creative midfielders and I am not happy at all. We need a player with a spark who can't make something happend out of nowhere. Sergio Aguero, Alexandro Pato, Alexis Sanchez, David Silva, Angel Di Maria, Ashley Young anyone ??

Thank you for all Miroslav and good luck in Turkey !!

Edited by Drogba_Aguero

If this turns out to be true i will be f**king fuming. One our most promising young players who have moved up every single step when asked perfectly and just when we can use him for our first team and he would be the most attacking creative winger in our squad we sell him. A loan maybe would have been a good idea, but even then i would have used him in OUR team.

Would be a very bad move

Oh for fuck's sake.

TYPICAL. Fucking typical. Watch us bring in some 30 year old has-been now. I'm absolutely fuming, I thought we were moving in the right direction, but obviously not. Stoch is one of the biggest talents we have, and we're fucking selling him? FFS!

this is absolutely disgusting!

http://www.fenerbahce.org/eng//index.asp

its true... man this club does act like they're crazy sometimes, stoch was the onle PROVEN youngster alongside with Cork and Mancienne, this is ridiciulus...

ist everywhere but nowhere on the chelseafc homepage...!!!!

If he was good enough, the club would have kept him. There's far more promising players in the youth set up anyway.

Are any of them good enough for Chelsea?Are they ready?

Cause Stoch certainly looked ready in Twente.

Are any of them good enough for Chelsea?Are they ready?

Cause Stoch certainly looked ready in Twente.

Was Stoch good enough? Was Stoch ready? Obviously not.

As for the others; they don't need to be ready yet. We have one of the best first team squads in world football. What's the rush? When they are ready, they'll get their opportunity. Then and only then.

Was Stoch good enough? Was Stoch ready? Obviously not.

As for the others; they don't need to be ready yet. We have one of the best first team squads in world football. What's the rush? When they are ready, they'll get their opportunity. Then and only then.

he was never given a chance ...oh we can buy him back in 2 years for 30mill