Miroslav Stoch moves to Fenerbahçe

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is paving the way for Milner...

Yes let's pay £30 million for a player when we could have had a player with exceptional potenial and brilliant talent. Kalou isn't a first team starter, and the only way he can score is by finishing them, ie tap ins. Kalou's pace is the only reason he can score and when he does it is mostly done when the opposition is getting tired.

I am really pissed off by the club, they could have at least gave him a chance before off loading him. How can we expect what he would be in the English game without giving him the opportunity? And also, we only have to players who can play on the right wing, Anelka and Kalou, both of whom are also strikers, we need a skillful natural right winger and that was Stoch.

And by the way, the only reason Kalou scored that hat trick was when he was playing as a STRIKER, the position we are talking about is the right wing so bringing that up is in no irrelevance. And i am more worried about what Carlo's plans are for that right side, Bosingwa? I certainly hope we can get a right midfielder that isn't going to cost the club loads when we can gain someone with half the price and mold him, something which it seems we are afraid to do.

We will buy Schweisteinger...Sotch wasnt good enough to play here and wasnt ready yet. People who say that he is better than Kalou, are crazy. We all know that Kalou is an avarage player, but we know what he can do...Stoch was a promisse, he could become better than the african, be he isnt yet, very simple.

I don't even know what to say about this. I am very shocked. One of our biggest youth prospects has now been sold. I can't figure out why the club would want to make this call. Maybe we have a buy back clause for a certain amount in which we get first preference. Confused...

WHAT THE HELL?? SERIOUSLY.... WHAT THE FUCKING HELL??!

Have Chelsea Football Club gone completely MAD??

This is why our club has so many flaws in producing talent, because we just get rid of them and bring in old players, I really wanted Stoch to stay and prove his worth, and the World Cup would have been perfect for him, but they couldn't bloody wait until the end of the World Cup could they??

I hope to god above we get Aguero now!! Cause if they bring in Benayoun and noone else I seriously believe we won't retain the league next season.

I'm really disappointed we let him go, I guess it was the players choice more than the clubs. I have a feeling that in light of this, we're making two signings, both world class, winger & midfielder, who though? I don't know! lol

I think lads we should take a look on this from other side. I have seen couple of interviews with Stoch and he always said that he want to play regular that was main thing for him so this transfer could be his idea when offer from Turkey came in he decide move on because he got much bigger chance to play in first XI there. If J. Cole wasn't sure about the place in the squad how Stoch could be ?

I don't think the club would have sold Miro if they weren't confident in landing another player, such as Aguero. They're idiots but even their ridiculousness has limits.

How do Stoch and Aguero even compare?

I don't think the club would have sold Miro if they weren't confident in landing another player, such as Aguero. They're idiots but even their ridiculousness has limits.

What if we don't land Aguero though? do Chelsea feel that they have the resources to finance his wages every week?? I'd say it's the only real reason I would kindly agree to the dispatching of Joe Cole and Michael Ballack.

Still, I would love to have seen Aguero, Stoch and Kakuta working things in the Chelsea side, but it's not going to happen now Stoch's been sold. :(

To be honest, us signing Aguero is on the exact same wavelength as us trying to sign Pato, Atletico want Aguero to stay on, just like Milan want to keep hold of Pato.

We'd look like right red-faced cunts if we couldn't sign Aguero after selling Stoch, and just to rub salt in the wounds, sign Benayoun for a measely £3 million.

Poor Poor move from the club. Clearly he wanted first team opportunities and the club could not convince him enough, as far as wide players go i would have him in over anyone in our team at the moment with his pace and skill on the ball. And having just completed a big season in Holland he was poised to step up to our first team. I think there is a bit 2 sides to it, i think Stoch was a little badly advised by someone, given the chance he could have made a real impact at Chelsea. And also i think the club didn't quite handle it too well. A deal should have been sorted before he went on loan last season to be honest, he has always shown massive potential.

I fear for the other players who have been out on loan this season, Bertrand, Mancienne and Cork in particular because it seems that these players are unlikely to be kept around now.

Basically, most of our decent youngsters will find their way to another club.

Doesn't sound good for the future of the club to me.

Fact is that 95% of our youth products will find other clubs.... That is a fact of academy football. We would do well to make 5% through. The problem with this one is that Stoch was a real potential to have an impact with our first team.