The England Thread

LDN Blue

Never saw it as was out but heard there was a lot of racism coming from the crowd there, my dad txt me what happened. I think they were a bit pissed off we broke n killed the game lol. Congrats to them. Now hope our seniors can complete the day.

Games off because of the rain. They've known about it all day but didn't close the roof. Joke

your so well educated nation didn't want to play under the roof as it gets to stuffy. but yeah, poles are stupid :rolleyes:

your so well educated nation didn't want to play under the roof as it gets to stuffy. but yeah, poles are stupid :rolleyes:

It was your team that didn't wan't to play under the roof you massive walley. We weren't even asked because both teams have to agree and you said you didn't want it.

Wow. Unbelievable stupidity from the Poles. Fa's and football officials round the world are all oxbridge educated or the national equivalent ect but they don't have a fucking clue.

and i was criticizing our own officials not praising their education.

It was your team that didn't wan't to play under the roof you massive walley. We weren't even asked because both teams have to agree and you said you didn't want it.

both teams are asked whether they want to play under the roof or not and if it's not decided by them it's up to the referee. i'm sorry, you kind sir, i'm not worthy of your time.

both teams are asked whether they want to play under the roof or not and if it's not decided by them it's up to the referee. i'm sorry, you kind sir, i'm not worthy of your time.

Yes indeed both teams are asked and must agree for the roof to be closed. You were asked first and said that you didn't wan't it closed. Officials could have overruled that i presume but for some reason chose not to. let's just hope its played later for the fans who are there sake.