Daniele de Rossi

the wes

Sky Sports reporting Mourinho has dismissed the links saying that we're after De Rossi.

A - that's another fake Twitter rumour.

B - Mourinho would never openly state he is after a player, as it automatically attracts attention from elsewhere.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A - that's another fake Twitter rumour. B - Mourinho would never openly state he is after a player, as it automatically attracts attention from elsewhere.

It's on Sky Sports. It was on the scrolling "Breaking News" thing before the "Manchester United reject Chelsea bid for Wayne Rooney" news took over.

It's on Sky Sports. It was on the scrolling "Breaking News" thing before the "Manchester United reject Chelsea bid for Wayne Rooney" news took over.

Manchester United pr team at work.

They are the media darling, don't forget that.

Ah in that case then fair enough.

Mikel/Essien/MvG will do as CDMs.

Ah in that case then fair enough.

Mikel/Essien/MvG will do as CDMs.

No they won't, Essien was awful in this position in Real and we know Mikel. My only hope is Ramires, but I hope we are after DDR. I want to see Jose's quoets first.

Sky Sports reporting Mourinho has dismissed the links saying that we're after De Rossi.

I tried to find this on the web, nothing. i think if he realy dismissed it some sites would have report it.

Actually, on Mirror:

"Mourinho has pledged to go along with Chelsea’s transfer policy, although he did not dismiss the possibility of capturing Wayne Rooney from Manchester United or Roma’s Daniele De Rossi."

Maybe that's because DDR is no longer a target but in fact a done deal? :ph34r:

I share the same thought. I guess De Rossi is already a Chelsea player. Yesterday's reports said Daniele is in London. He is a target for sure. I don't think Jose would have changed his mind over the night. Done deal IMO.

Report: Chelsea FC will play AS Roma in Washington D.C. http://t.co/igPskYTWp6

Came out of nowhere. Just like playing Football Manager - you try to sign/sell a player and you can suggest them or they can suggest you playing a friendly game, part of that business.

Pretty sure has something to do with De Rossi deal.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You