Daniele de Rossi

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In de Rossi we have a tough tackler with attacking intentions plus an additional option for CB. Perfect signing for me this season if we pull this one through. 4-3-3, anyone?? No,alright then he can be the more defensive one in our 2 man pivot. And i see a future captain, maybe? Perfetto bellimbusto!

Makalele, although small was hughly combatitve.

BIG TACKLE, sponsered by claude makelele ohh la la.

Sorry if no one got that reference. ;)

But yeah de rossi would really fit in our squad whatever system we play.

In de Rossi we have a tough tackler with attacking intentions plus an additional option for CB. Perfect signing for me this season if we pull this one through. 4-3-3, anyone?? No,alright then he can be the more defensive one in our 2 man pivot. And i see a future captain, maybe? Perfetto bellimbusto!

Merged with De Rossi's thread. Don't need for a separate one if you are basically just discussing the same thing (unless you write an article).

Merged with De Rossi's thread. Don't need for a separate one if you are basically just discussing the same thing (unless you write an article).

Please delete my post then where i mentioned the same. Looks odd now that the thread has been merged. Thanks.

De Rossi - Ramires

These two would destroy any midfield

Exactly what I wanna see.

Ramires or MvG playing games next to DDR with Lamps playing lesser opponents or coming on as a super sub.

We'd go from having the worst central midfield at the top of the league to one of the best with DDR here.

De Rossi - Ramires

These two would destroy any midfield

I prefer KDB-De Rossi-Oscar, in a 4-3-3. Or at the very least one of them in midfield.

in De Rossi - Ramires we'll again play with no DPL. De Rossi is fantastic but he isnt a DPL and when we'll face the likes of Bayern, Barce and Dortmunt we'll have troubles with this midfield. Physically it will be great, but we saw that technique beats Physicality when it played well. I think we need to develop Kdb and/or Oscar to be a CM.

I prefer KDB-De Rossi-Oscar, in a 4-3-3. Or at the very least one of them in midfield.

in De Rossi - Ramires we'll again play with no DPL. De Rossi is fantastic but he isnt a DPL and when we'll face the likes of Bayern, Barce and Dortmunt we'll have troubles with this midfield. Physically it will be great, but we saw that technique beats Physicality when it played well. I think we need to develop Kdb and/or Oscar to be a CM.

(KDB-De Rossi-Oscar) would not not work IMO since both are not natural midfielders, (Ramires-De Rossi-Oscar) would however be good

I think Brazil at the Confed Cup with Gustavo/Paulinho and Bayern Munich in the Champions League with Schweinsteiger/Martinez are the prime examples for what you need in the DM area: two equally physically strong players, who when ask can move up the pitch or play as a sweeper (Schweinsteiger in CL Final dropped so deep at times that he looked like a third CB) and can play with the ball (in that respect i was really surprised by the Brazil midfield, and we don´t need to talk about Martinez and Schweinsteigers abilities. The two together were absoloutly incredible to watch last season. Martinez performance against Barca alone was worth every penny they paid for the boy).

If we get De Rossi, and him being paired with Ramires (who has to improve only on his passing range and finishing at times) can deliver exactly that. A "power couple" who just win back every ball and immidiatly can switch into attack. I am actually quite excited about the prospect of signing De Rossi.

This, however, is not a case against Mikel by the way. The signing of De Rossi would give our midfield an extra dimension.

But if we went to a 4-3-3 Mata would be pushed out wide. While he's still an effective player on the wing, he isn't at his best there.

It could work against some teams, but I don't know if I want to see Mata out on the wing trying to deal with Zabaleta for instance.

Now dat we have too many young players in similar roles in the like of Oscar; KDB; van Ginkel, Mour can develop one into a promising CDM, the best option being van Ginkel. These lads can learn a lot from DDR for dat matter. Our future is glowing in bright blue.

While I think De Rossi helps add to squad depth and gives us different options. I hope some of the quoted salary figures are not actually real andd will be payed to him if we get him. What happens if this transfer does not works out and we want to get rid of him? Would be difficult with his age plus the supposed wages.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You