Daniele de Rossi

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So once AGAIN PSG showing that they don't give a flying fuck about FFP.

They'll have the most expensive side in football and still won't win the one trophy they're desperate for. And I'll be laughing the whole time.

Yawn. Still....PSG had many years of hurt. Let them enjoy their wealth. If De Rossi chooses them, congrats to em. I believe he'll come to us if we offer him a similar contract.

De Rossi joining PSG would make sense. Easier chance at winning a title, playing around Italian-speaking players, playing in a great stadium with loud fans just like Roma's, he'd be adored there like Zlatan is, his cheque would be incredible, he'd be in one of the world's best cities, and he'd (probably) be remembered in years to come as one of the players to join PSG and help breathe new life into Ligue 1.

I just hope basically that if he does join them he's not called a mercenary or any of that rubbish.

Hopefully he ends up here though. Favourite midfielder ever behind Lampard.

Apparently when we originally put in an offer for De Rossi or were at least negotiating Baldini was still at Roma. With his departure from their staff things have been more difficult and hence things stalled and now PSG have popped along.

Why are you angry about PSG, they are doing their job. if he goes there and not here its because of our board. I dont get it, just put a bid already. he's perfect for us. i'll be super pissed if he'll join a team who isnt us.

We're angry with PSG because when we become linked, they suddenly become linked and offer more. Now i know how these poor small clubs like Arsenal feel.

We're angry with PSG because when we become linked, they suddenly become linked and offer more. Now i know how these poor small clubs like Arsenal feel.

We dont know when they are getting interested in a player. i can also assume that they moved to Cavani only when they got their manager, and they moved to De Rossi only when it was understood he'll might leave this time. Anyway its not something we need to care about because we arent Arsenal, we have the money to pay for him. We need to bring it to the level that De Rossi need to decied between us and PSG.

I'm not bothered with PSG, they're doing nothing wrong. I'm kinda joking really because it's like ... we're linked with someone then along come PSG. We're basically timing it now wondering how long it will take for PSG to become linked.

I know we're not Arsenal but we're going on like we can't compete with the Parisians. We can and we need to prove we will.

Nowadays, the only way to buy players is buying them out of contracts. If we want to get De Rossi and Cavani, just pay it or move on to someone else. PSG would pay it. Fuck the FFP, we have sponsorships and other means to go around that (as they do). We want to become the best in the world.

Now here I would be really pissed if we miss out on him. Though, I can't understand De Rossi not wanting to join City with 200k wages, and a year later ditching Chelsea for a move to PSG. Would basically make no sense to the characteristics he has built over the past years...but a footballer's mind is always a mistery.

Now here I would be really pissed if we miss out on him. Though, I can't understand De Rossi not wanting to join City with 200k wages, and a year later ditching Chelsea for a move to PSG. Would basically make no sense to the characteristics he has built over the past years...but a footballer's mind is always a mistery.

He's not ditching a Chelsea move at all... Too many people here are assuming the worst case. Just relax and have patience. If we really wanted him he'd definitely choose us over PSG.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You