Daniele de Rossi

the wes

He's not ditching a Chelsea move at all... Too many people here are assuming the worst case. Just relax and have patience. If we really wanted he's definitely choose us over PSG.

Don't worry I am not overpanicking like many people here. I just said it , "potentially". Whatevers gets him through the day in the end though.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So once AGAIN PSG showing that they don't give a flying fuck about FFP.

They'll have the most expensive side in football and still won't win the one trophy they're desperate for. And I'll be laughing the whole time.

Exactly, as I said before, FFP not exist.

De Rossi joining PSG would make sense. Easier chance at winning a title, playing around Italian-speaking players, playing in a great stadium with loud fans just like Roma's, he'd be adored there like Zlatan is, his cheque would be incredible, he'd be in one of the world's best cities, and he'd (probably) be remembered in years to come as one of the players to join PSG and help breathe new life into Ligue 1.

I just hope basically that if he does join them he's not called a mercenary or any of that rubbish.

Hopefully he ends up here though. Favourite midfielder ever behind Lampard.

I honestly think De Rossi couldn't give two shits about winning the Ligue 1 title nor the money. He would have made different choices if those things mattered to him. I'd reckon he'd only leave Roma if he's moving to a CL contender with a good coach. That still doesn't rule out PSG but it doesn't rule out Chelsea either. If Chelsea are serious about getting him, I really don't see how Mourinho doesn't tip it in our scales.

Guys, stop worrying about psg FFS!!! This is Chelsea, this is Mou, this is Roman, this is one of the best teams in the modern days, why the hell are you worried about this french side? If Roman and Mou want De Rossi, they'll have him. period! If Roman and Mou would want any other player on this planet, they would have him. Except Messi, I think; not because Chelsea wouldn't be able to pay Messi's wages or the transfer money, but Messi will probably be ending his career in Barcelona. Roman could have even Irina Shayk doing his coffee in the morning and talking to Cristiano in the same time, saying she loves him so much she couldn't sleep last night. Cmon guys, you really think Daniele will chose Paris over us? They might have money, but we are from another league. They could spend all the money in the world, they won't win UCL as long as we'll live. Just as Liverpool won't win another title as long as we can walk on Earth... The same story applies to Cavani - if Chelsea would have wanted Cavani, than he would have been a Chelsea player since weeks ago. Wouldn't Chelsea be able to add 10-20 million euros to that 45-50 million offer italian media claimed Chelsea made to Napoli? Roman would buy the entire team of Napoli if he wants... If Cavani goes to Paris, it won't be Paris that won the race, it will be Chelsea that gave them the opportunity to have Cavani.

Cmon guys, we are to strong to worry about Paris, Monaco, Anzhi and any other team throwing money in players' faces. We got Lukaku when all the teams in Europe wanted him? We did. We got Hazard when all the teams in this galaxy wanted him? We did. We got Oscar when everybody in Europe wanted him? We did. We got every player we wanted, no matter Real, City, Bayern were sniffing around... Do we really want De Rossi? If yes, than we'll have him.

It 'got the offer from Chelsea for Daniele De Rossi, was revealed by the broadcaster Radio Mana Mana Sport , according to which the London club have offered € 11.7 million for the tag romanista. In this regard, the leadership giallorossa would be seriously considering the offer.

Dont know how reliable this is TBH.

Guys, stop worrying about psg FFS!!! This is Chelsea, this is Mou, this is Roman, this is one of the best teams in the modern days, why the hell are you worried about this french side? If Roman and Mou want De Rossi, they'll have him. period! If Roman and Mou would want any other player on this planet, they would have him. Except Messi, I think; not because Chelsea wouldn't be able to pay Messi's wages or the transfer money, but Messi will probably be ending his career in Barcelona. Roman could have even Irina Shayk doing his coffee in the morning and talking to Cristiano in the same time, saying she loves him so much she couldn't sleep last night. Cmon guys, you really think Daniele will chose Paris over us? They might have money, but we are from another league. They could spend all the money in the world, they won't win UCL as long as we'll live. Just as Liverpool won't win another title as long as we can walk on Earth... The same story applies to Cavani - if Chelsea would have wanted Cavani, than he would have been a Chelsea player since weeks ago. Wouldn't Chelsea be able to add 10-20 million euros to that 45-50 million offer italian media claimed Chelsea made to Napoli? Roman would buy the entire team of Napoli if he wants... If Cavani goes to Paris, it won't be Paris that won the race, it will be Chelsea that gave them the opportunity to have Cavani.

Cmon guys, we are to strong to worry about Paris, Monaco, Anzhi and any other team throwing money in players' faces. We got Lukaku when all the teams in Europe wanted him? We did. We got Hazard when all the teams in this galaxy wanted him? We did. We got Oscar when everybody in Europe wanted him? We did. We got every player we wanted, no matter Real, City, Bayern were sniffing around... Do we really want De Rossi? If yes, than we'll have him.

Whilst I'm not worried about these clubs it's because of other reasons.

Those clubs are capable of getting players we also target,there should be no doubting that really. But I'm not worried because at the end of the day they join these clubs who play in lesser leagues and to me those who choose to do that are either going for money over competition or going because they prefer to live elsewhere and the last thing we need is players who take slightly more money over more competitive football and/or Don't want to embrace living in London or England in general. I can understand people wanting to live elsewhere.I love my hometown but Don't think it's the best place in the world to live.certainly at present anyway.

Whilst I'm not worried about these clubs it's because of other reasons.

Those clubs are capable of getting players we also target,there should be no doubting that really. But I'm not worried because at the end of the day they join these clubs who play in lesser leagues and to me those who choose to do that are either going for money over competition or going because they prefer to live elsewhere and the last thing we need is players who take slightly more money over more competitive football and/or Don't want to embrace living in London or England in general. I can understand people wanting to live elsewhere.I love my hometown but Don't think it's the best place in the world to live.certainly at present anyway.

Can't argue with you on this just because I've been in London only twice. But if you mentioned it, I'll stick to the subject and the first image that came to my mind was David Luiz's house. Don't know if it's correct to say "house", that's a mansion, don't know what the hell is that. My appartment in Bucharest I think it is smaller than his living room. Chelsea's players nowadays are living a King's life. That's normal, this is what happens everywhere in Madrid, Barcelona, Munich, Paris, Manchester and this is what separates the best from the rest. Give them what they want, give them motivation and they will deliver. Don't think you will believe if I say to you there are players here in Romania that are thrown out of their houses just because the clubs have not payed the 500 euros per month rent... now I think I'm offtopic and I just want to say - if I'd be a player give me the money I deserve and give me a house like Luiz's one and be sure I won't have any problems living in London even in the war time

Can't argue with you on this just because I've been in London only twice. But if you mentioned it, I'll stick to the subject and the first image that came to my mind was David Luiz's house. Don't know if it's correct to say "house", that's a mansion, don't know what the hell is that. My appartment in Bucharest I think it is smaller than his living room. Chelsea's players nowadays are living a King's life. That's normal, this is what happens everywhere in Madrid, Barcelona, Munich, Paris, Manchester and this is what separates the best from the rest. Give them what they want, give them motivation and they will deliver. Don't think you will believe if I say to you there are players here in Romania that are thrown out of their houses just because the clubs have not payed the 500 euros per month rent... now I think I'm offtopic and I just want to say - if I'd be a player give me the money I deserve and give me a house like Luiz's one and be sure I won't have any problems living in London even in the war time

The players at big wage paying clubs live in luxury no doubt. I know there's far worser places for players to live but can understand some preferring their luxury home in other places.especially those who like being outdoors in the sunshine.Monaco for example. Hernan Crespo was a great player we signed and never let us down on the field but he wasn't suited for London life.so even when the player is classy if they Don't want to live in London or England it's better if they Don't come. I did think Mata wouldn't be suited to live and love London for many reasons but so far so good.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You