Pato signs for Corinthians

the wes

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the next chelsea target begins, He is an excellent talent and I just hope this isn't bollucks, I heard them discuss it on talksport earlier today and now this :P

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Chelsea-AC-Milan-Pato-30million-cash-plus-Nicolas-Anelka-Salomon-Kalou-deal-article780237.html

And the next chelsea target begins, He is an excellent talent and I just hope this isn't bollucks, I heard them discuss it on talksport earlier today and now this :P

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Chelsea-AC-Milan-Pato-30million-cash-plus-Nicolas-Anelka-Salomon-Kalou-deal-article780237.html

There is already a thread about him mate. I think this story it bullish*t, earlier there was a website saying it was 20 million plus Kalou or Anelka, I think the mirror just saw it and changed it slighty.

There is already a thread about him mate. I think this story it bullish*t, earlier there was a website saying it was 20 million plus Kalou or Anelka, I think the mirror just saw it and changed it slighty.

most probs just seeing as AVB had the meeting about transfers today who knows, we can only hope :L

Even though he plays for the "other Milan" club, I would love to see him at Chelsea. A very good talent. I would be over the moon for this signing. Don't screw around. go for the jugular with this bloke 40mill + Anelka and Kalou.

Though I heard he has an appetite for alcohol.

most probs just seeing as AVB had the meeting about transfers today who knows, we can only hope :L

Has it actually been confirmed that the meeting is today? Because I know Gourlay said that they will have a meeting this week but I didn't know he said what day it will be.

Has it actually been confirmed that the meeting is today? Because I know Gourlay said that they will have a meeting this week but I didn't know he said what day it will be.

If AVB can pull this off, he will be my hero for ever.

Haha, I don't think it will happen, someone has also stated that his girlfriend's dad is the owner, so even a less chance of him selling Pato to us.

Zlatan has knocked him down the pecking order, so that may be a factor. Besides she could just move with him to London, unless Duck is under the thumb of course.

Loyalty has been hard to come by in the football world for the last few years.

Zlatan has knocked him down the pecking order, so that may be a factor. Besides she could just move with him to London, unless Duck is under the thumb of course.

Loyalty has been hard to come by in the football world for the last few years.

Very true, well if we are after him I think we will know sooner rather than later.

Dont want him - or any other striker for that matter....EXCEPT Lukaku, next season though.

Pato is leagues in front of Lukaku. He is 21 and look how much he has done already.

I've always felt that Lukaku is just the flavour of the month.

Please, so that Chelsea finally have a 5 star skill player on FIFA. We haven't had one for ages!

are you serious? Sign him because he is a 5 star player on fifa! Jesus christ is this what its come to on here? On a more realistic note i would like to see him as hes always been a player ive thought could do well for us

are you serious? Sign him because he is a 5 star player on fifa! Jesus christ is this what its come to on here? On a more realistic note i would like to see him as hes always been a player ive thought could do well for us

I think it was tongue in cheek.

He would do well with us because he usually plays on the right and since our right is looking pretty pathetic right now, it would be his position to lose.