Pato signs for Corinthians

the wes

Youth prospect?

He's one of the best attacking players in the world.

Fabio Borini is a 'youth prospect'.

Yeah touché, mixed up my words there.

My point is the same none the less, there's no way Milan will sell. Unless we come at them with something like £45million. Which, we won't.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing with pato is he is not very good at playing alone up front he drifts too much, he is not the type to stick to a specific area like Micheal Owen, i would buy him and lukaku then we are sorted out for the next fucking 15 years. I was watching Lukaku and he is great at playing with his back to goal like Drogba he has fantastic chest control, Pato can easily play around a tank like Lukaku i think its a dream combination.

It's impossible to buy him right now. Milan won't sell one of their best players while they are the Serie A leader and still in the UCL.

But this summer, I believe Milan will sell him if we give them a good offer. And we better to give them this 'good offer', he's exactly what we need.

Edited by killamanjaro

It's impossible to buy him right now. Milan won't sell one of their best players while they are the Serie A leader and still in the UCL.

You've actually raised a valuable point about this transfer window..

We must be careful about buying players in January, especially from Europe. Because chances are, they're going to cup-tied. So someone like Pato, for example, would not be eligable to play in the Champions League for us - It'd be a waste for 3/4 months. Just like Arsenal experienced with Arshavin.

You've actually raised a valuable point about this transfer window..

We must be careful about buying players in January, especially from Europe. Because chances are, they're going to cup-tied. So someone like Pato, for example, would not be eligable to play in the Champions League for us - It'd be a waste for 3/4 months. Just like Arsenal experienced with Arshavin.

But many fans question if we will qualify for the CL this year, why not buy someone that can help us get the best league poistion possible even if they are cu-tied.

But many fans question if we will qualify for the CL this year, why not buy someone that can help us get the best league poistion possible even if they are cu-tied.

Then again, winning the Champions League gets you into the following year's competition, even if you don't finish 4th (Just ask Liverpool) :lol:

Sturridge is class!

Not world, but he defo has a future here if given his chances. In the end, that's what it is all about - Carlo's confidence in Sturridge's abilities and the amount of game time he should have.