Pato signs for Corinthians

the wes

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was tongue in cheek.

He would do well with us because he usually plays on the right and since our right is looking pretty pathetic right now, it would be his position to lose.

yep thats where i would like to see him. He is also fairly tasty with free kicks, in fact if i remember correctly didnt he score one against us pre season 2 years ago

He is. But image Zlatan, Luiz and Drogba in the club. :)

I would be afraid he would attack one of our players. The last thing we need is Fernando being knocked out by one of Zlatan's tradmark kicks to the face.

Exactly, makes me piss. We're after so many CBs and Strikers, when we have four of the best CBs in the Prem (arguably all of them in the top 20 in Europe as well tbf) and two world class strikes, and three decent ones.

Exactly, makes me piss. We're after so many CBs and Strikers, when we have four of the best CBs in the Prem (arguably all of them in the top 20 in Europe as well tbf) and two world class strikes, and three decent ones.

thats correct and we know we need wingers and a creative man in the middle of the park but id still be delighted to offload kalou or nelks and bring in pato to replace one of them

But we could have three world class strikers.

Besides I think AVB is thinking for the future and he knows that Anelka and Drogba don't have much left. So I think a 21 year old Brazillian Striker that is adored by half of Milan is good for business and the future.

thats correct and we know we need wingers and a creative man in the middle of the park but id still be delighted to offload kalou or nelks and bring in pato to replace one of them

Yeah absolutely, but Nic has been really impressive during pre-season and Kalou hasn't been too bad, which leads me to believe that Boas might still keep them before the season starts.

By the way, the Daily Fail has decided to report about this now... dare I post for all to read...