Pato signs for Corinthians

the wes

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So he won't be as good as Pato :lol: , since I don't how he could stay here... Excepted if he loves Chelsea of all his heart, but I doub of that.

I don't think you've actually seen him in action have you?

Every time he plays he has a fresh approach in attack. Compared to our first choice starters. The only reason why people say he won't be as good as Pato, is because Chelsea hardly start him! I've seen the way he plays! He's a lot better than people might think. Zilina (okay it's a small team) but you're getting games and impressing at least. He played well in that game... I should know because I went to the Bridge to watch that game.

As for his loyalty. That depends on Ancelotti playing him. If not, then yes I suspect a loan move somewhere would be a second option. But that's something I don't want to see Sturridge doing this month... going out on loan.

Edited by CJ Revo

I don't think you've actually seen him in action have you?

Every time he plays he has a fresh approach in attack. Compared to our first choice starters. The only reason why people say he won't be as good as Pato, is because Chelsea hardly start him! I've seen the way he plays! He's a lot better than people might think. Zilina (okay it's a small team) but you're getting games and impressing at least. He played well in that game... I should know because I went to the Bridge to watch that game.

As for his loyalty. That depends on Ancelotti playing him. If not, then yes I suspect a loan move somewhere would be a second option. But that's something I don't want to see Sturridge doing this month... going out on loan.

Lol, you didn't see my point ! (Maybe I misspoken myself lol.)

You said he will be as good as Pato if we can keep him away from Liverpool. So I just said he won't 'cause we won't keep him. It's just a bit of 'humour' lol ^^'

• 6 months later...

i don't know how to say to you, but who cares what is Anelka saying..

Anelka is great player and he proved it in chelsea...so many goals and assists...and one of my favourite players...should be here for another season..that's just crap about Pato..

Wow, don't want to get too excited but this signing would be as good as Aguero could have. I really like Pato and have done for a long time, he's just brilliant. Yet, this is one source and I'm not going to consider the prospect too strongly until Sky Sports or BBC report it. If I remember right he recently said he wanted to 'become an AC Milan legend' and an important attraction point with him being linked with us a year back was Ancelotti. Since then Ancelotti has gone (but Villas-Boas who could prove tantalising to a player of his style has taken over), Milan have signed some more Brazilians ( not that we haven't), won the Serie A, and both parties agreed to pen a contract extension to keep him at the San Siro until 2014. Besides the way we've been negotiating recently, like Henrique inferred, the chances of getting him of Milan's hands are even lower. I mean £20 million + Kalou/Anelka haha