Edin Dzeko

Milan

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do people ever only start rolling the bandwagon when the player starts scoring (again) or do something extraordinary?!

When the player is off-form, nobody says a thing. When he is in-form, most people go have a wankfest! :doh:

Happens every time lol. Dzeko has been shit for weeks now (like all City strikers) but he scores a couple goals and we have to sign him.

His last goal is "technically" an own goal off the keeper even though it was his hattrick.

Shame for him because not only is he a good player but he's got the right mentality for any team. Scores some important goals too. Would love him here as a Drog replacement.

One player I've forgotten about with all the links to Strikers. He would be a good option as well and definitely attainable in January.

I don't think City would sell him?

Especially not to us?

That's why Studge to Pool is bad business

I think Ryan wants Dzeko to do to him what he did to Lahm...

tumblr_meg2fn2igz1r99i3fo3_1280.jpg

He then gave Lahm a big ass grab. Not the usual AVB 'good job' ass grab but a deep wandering fingers grab.

Pmsl

Anyway I've said before he is perfect for our system.

Why is he perfect for our system?

- He has the strength hold the ball up and out muscle defenders.

- Aerial threat from set pieces and could be useful defending them too.

- He has good enough dribbling technique, yeah he ain't exactly Cristano Ronaldo but he can get by some one and get a shot off or whatever.

- He also is a great finisher with his head or feet and can score from 30 yards or 2 yards.

- He has good enough link up play as was shown last season and this season, combining with more nimble players Aguero/Tevez/Silva/Nasri etc.

- Good composure in front of goal.

- Decent goal return for City, great record at Wolfsburg and record goalscorer for the Bosnian NT. Scored goals everywhere hes been.

- Hes not Usain Bolt but hes fast enough to get onto through balls when put through to goal.

- Able to pick out his team mates when they are in better positions.

- Good technically compared to the traditional target man.

Hes a real complete striker, don't buy into all this shit that he wouldn't be good enough for us because he would. Fact. *Rafa Benitez voice*

i think the walcott thing is more of a stop gap as we could potentially lose an english born player in sturridge but falcao at least on the boards ppl have been talking about bringing him in for 2 seasons now.. but ppl like Bony i complete agree with your statement

It's not really that. When everybody's favorite player is having 2-3 bad games and it highlights their deficiencies or weaknesses, nobody says a thing. However, when he suddenly starts scoring or does run past 2-3 players to assist a goal or does something brilliant, suddenly everyone will roll the bandwagon and have a wankfest like he's the best player in the world, even though he probably have weaknesses than strengths in his game.

It's not really that. When everybody's favorite player is having 2-3 bad games and it highlights their deficiencies or weaknesses, nobody says a thing. However, when he suddenly starts scoring or does run past 2-3 players to assist a goal or does something brilliant, suddenly everyone will roll the bandwagon and have a wankfest like he's the best player in the world, even though he probably have weaknesses than strengths in his game.

I'm offended. I've never partaken in a wankfest in my life. I have been in dozens of circle jerks, though.

Dzeko is more than unrealistic, ManCity would try to avoiding selling to a rival and he has just hit a bit of form.

bsmyr.png

Take a look at this. Look at the goals compared to the minutes he's given. This is not factoring in today's goal which would put his tally to 10 if that "own-goal" would be given.

So 9 goals in in 716 minutes, and then 89 today, that means 10 goals in 805 = a goal every 80 minutes.

Last season he averaged 81 I think.

Brilliant. He'd score for fun with our midfield and the run of form Torres gets.

bsmyr.png

Take a look at this. Look at the goals compared to the minutes he's given. This is not factoring in today's goal which would put his tally to 10 if that "own-goal" would be given.

So 9 goals in in 716 minutes, and then 89 today, that means 10 goals in 805 = a goal every 80 minutes.

Last season he averaged 81 I think.

Brilliant. He'd score for fun with our midfield and the run of form Torres gets.

I just don't see City letting him go, especially to us :(

He would be great, but unless him + Mancini fall out and he reveals a life long passion for Chelsea, just don't see it :(

The fact he keeps scoring is also making it harder for us - lol...

Of City is going to sell anyone it will be Balotelli...Tevez is not the youngest either. IF Dzeko left, City would make deal with either Falcao or Jovetic before they sell Dzeko. But neither Falcao or Jojo are available in january. If City would sell Dzeko, they would sell him outside UK or for huge price to rival club like us.

That means we would have to pay 25-35mio for him if city decided to allow him to join club like Chelsea

His body structure is very similar to Rvp, but he doesnt have the same intelligence (vision, passing) as Rvp. With regular play he would be still easy one of top scorers in PL and would be nice to see him here, but its like 1/10000000000 that he will join us unfortunely...

His body structure is very similar to Rvp, but he doesnt have the same intelligence (vision, passing) as Rvp. With regular play he would be still easy one of top scorers in PL and would be nice to see him here, but its like 1/10000000000 that he will join us unfortunely...

I think he is bulkier and stronger than RvP. He is also a few inches taller than him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You