Milan

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

<p>

<br />

He's not 'brilliant' but a good player nontheless and I still don't understand why we haven't gone in for Dzeko...<br />

<br />

<br />

</p>

His current £200k a week wages have probably got something to do with it!

• 3 months later...

like yea rite City would rather waste him on the bench pay him the 200k per week than sell him to title rivals...and even if they sold him would give them a chance to get Falcao and well if its a choice between Falcao and Dzeko theres only one winner and it aint Dzeko

Do people ever only start rolling the bandwagon when the player starts scoring (again) or do something extraordinary?!

When the player is off-form, nobody says a thing. When he is in-form, most people go have a wankfest! :doh:

Do people ever only start rolling the bandwagon when the player starts scoring (again) or do something extraordinary?!

When the player is off-form, nobody says a thing. When he is in-form, most people go have a wankfest! :doh:

If it makes any difference, I still think he's a donkey.

Anyone but Torres = wankfest imo.

had nothing to do really with his goals i was saying before our season started i wanted dzeko or a striker like dzeko his form is due to lack of playing time.. if he were the main guy at city he would have many more goals than he does now.. ppl say our striker needs link up play and needs to be clinical and feel falcao is the best option but i think a shout for dzeko is also warranted as he is also prem proven scorer

had nothing to do really with his goals i was saying before our season started i wanted dzeko or a striker like dzeko his form is due to lack of playing time.. if he were the main guy at city he would have many more goals than he does now.. ppl say our striker needs link up play and needs to be clinical and feel falcao is the best option but i think a shout for dzeko is also warranted as he is also prem proven scorer

Wasn't just talking about this though. Same thing has happened with Walcott, Falcao etc.

Wasn't just talking about this though. Same thing has happened with Walcott, Falcao etc.

i think the walcott thing is more of a stop gap as we could potentially lose an english born player in sturridge but falcao at least on the boards ppl have been talking about bringing him in for 2 seasons now.. but ppl like Bony i complete agree with your statement

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You