Edin Dzeko

Milan

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dzeko is not too dissimilar to Mario Gomez. They make the same runs, same passes, and often the same decisions that the other would make.

They also both have issues with change.

It took Gomez AGES to come good at Bayern Munich, and I'm positive if Dzeko is kept at Man City for another season (and used regularly), he'll win the golden boot.

He's phenomenal on his day, but we haven't seen much of that this/last season.

Nooo. The last thing we (Juventus) need is yet ANOTHER inconsistent average striker. I really don't want him at neither Chelsea nor Juve.

"You" should thank your lucky stars if you land Dzeko. Its the exact thing Juventus needs at this moment.

"You" should thank your lucky stars if you land Dzeko. Its the exact thing Juventus needs at this moment.

Well, I disagree. I know you are proud of your country man, but he lacks consistancy. Besides, Juve are rumored to be persuing Higuain and Van Persie, so you can understand my disappointment if we get Edin instead.

Well, I disagree. I know you are proud of your country man, but he lacks consistancy. Besides, Juve are rumored to be persuing Higuain and Van Persie, so you can understand my disappointment if we get Edin instead.

Not at all. Dzeko is equal to both.

definatley not.. dzeko is a talented guy but never a number one main striker

What are you talking about? He led Wolfsburg to their first title in their entire history, and Champions League football. He's the leading striker of a rising Bosnian national team.

Of course he's a main striker.

What are you talking about? He led Wolfsburg to their first title in their entire history, and Champions League football. He's the leading striker of a rising Bosnian national team.

Of course he's a main striker.

yeah in a lesser league

im not saying at all he isnt talented! just not at the level of talent needed to be a main man at a club u know what i mean??

like RVP is to arsenal,

id love him at chelsea to play number 2 to torres would be great!

Dont ever compare Dzeko to Kalou.. FFS now people are going off the tracks.

The only reason he was disfavored by Mancini is because he had the balls to complain about being subbed off for no apparent reason. Mancini favors his Italian son Balotelli over him even though Dzeko has outplayed the Italian countless times.

For those that think Dzeko isn't a number one striker, that can change a game on his own, think again. He basically brought Wolfsburg their first Bundesliga title against fierce opposition from Bayern, Dortmund, Schalke, etc.

Okay I can understand why misunderstood my post.I meant to say that he is Man City's most effective squad player just like how Kalou is for Chelsea.

yeah in a lesser league

im not saying at all he isnt talented! just not at the level of talent needed to be a main man at a club u know what i mean??

like RVP is to arsenal,

id love him at chelsea to play number 2 to torres would be great!

Hahaha! Are you kidding? He's better than Torres. He scored 14 goals and 5 assists in 1500 minutes in the prem, thats 14 in 16.

Torres scored 6 in 1900!! And thats with encouragement and a style that suits him, unlike Dzeko had this season.

Nice try.

Dzeko could be the lead striker at any club in the Prem, let alone Juve and Bayern.

Hahaha! Are you kidding? He's better than Torres. He scored 14 goals and 5 assists in 1500 minutes in the prem, thats 14 in 16.

Torres scored 6 in 1900!! And thats with encouragement and a style that suits him, unlike Dzeko had this season.

Nice try.

Dzeko could be the lead striker at any club in the Prem, let alone Juve and Bayern.

In fairness, JT has scored more than Torres this season :lol:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You