Edin Dzeko

Milan

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think some people are underestimating Dzeko too much here. He can be real quality striker if you play to his strengths which City aren't exactly doing right now.

What exactly are his strengths then?

I don't watch Bundesliga, so my opinion of him all stem from his stint at City.

So you basically admit you dont really know what you're talking about and are basing your opinions on tabloid gossip and what you've "heard."

See? Just as easy as dismissing my opinion because he's my compatriot.

So you basically admit you dont really know what you're talking about and are basing your opinions on tabloid gossip and what you've "heard."

See? Just as easy as dismissing my opinion because he's my compatriot.

No, i watched him at City last season and this season also, and don't think he's great.

Not intending to get into this seemily heated debate here but his height and physical presence should already giving you a hint.

Not intending to get into this seemily heated debate here but his height and physical presence should already giving you a hint.

No one is denying his talent. All we're saying is that he does not have the skills of Higuain or Van Persie for instance.

Hahaha! Are you kidding? He's better than Torres. He scored 14 goals and 5 assists in 1500 minutes in the prem, thats 14 in 16.

Torres scored 6 in 1900!! And thats with encouragement and a style that suits him, unlike Dzeko had this season.

Nice try.

Dzeko could be the lead striker at any club in the Prem, let alone Juve and Bayern.

i am beginning to belive your very biased towards dzeko! stats can be twisted anyway to make anyone the best at something!

but seriously everton or liverpool are the best clubs he could lead maybe even spurs but adebaypr is better anyways if they land him

and to suggest he is as good as higuan or RVP is ridiculous

i am beginning to belive your very biased towards dzeko! stats can be twisted anyway to make anyone the best at something!

but seriously everton or liverpool are the best clubs he could lead maybe even spurs but adebaypr is better anyways if they land him

and to suggest he is as good as higuan or RVP is ridiculous

:lol: It took you that long to realize it???

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You