Edin Dzeko

Milan

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said it so many times. In January 2011, us and City signed the wrong strikers. Torres would be an absolute beast up front for them, and Dzeko is a perfect fit for us. Oh well.

Aye, Dzeko is more of a team player like Drogba was. Torres will get you more goals, but who knows maybe now we have some creativity Torres might enjoy this season and grab 20 odd goals.

Wouldn't mind Dzeko at all. Underused and a much better player than he is made out to be by the English media. Would happily stick Torres back to the bench IF we can get him but highly unlikely City will sell him to us.

he would be on the bench here, same scenario. although he would perhaps get atleast a little bit more game time. torres is first choice regardless. sturridge is second choice for the moment and our emergency striker will be moses who will play the kalou role of 06-12

he would be on the bench here, same scenario. although he would perhaps get atleast a little bit more game time. torres is first choice regardless. sturridge is second choice for the moment and our emergency striker will be moses who will play the kalou role of 06-12

Torres would probably be first choice, but at City, Dzeko has 3 strikers (who are all better than Torres) ahead of him.

Would fit well plus he has played PL football and would probably accept a squad place rather than first team start. Fee and wages could be excessive, but City simply have to many forwards and Adebayor (the new Bogarde) is going nowhere.

If we can get him for the right fee and wages, I'm all for it. He's an experienced, solid option, who should be happy to move from 4th choice to competing for 1st choice. He'd have to take a big wage cut to go to a club where he's the outright first choice, so that's a call he'll have to make, I suppose.

I actually like him, I think on his day he can be a perfect fit for our team. However, he is way too inconsistent to be our number one striker, and with the ridiculous fee city are bound to ask for, I think it is safe to say that we will be keeping away from Edin in the near future.

I actually like him, I think on his day he can be a perfect fit for our team. However, he is way too inconsistent to be our number one striker, and with the ridiculous fee city are bound to ask for, I think it is safe to say that we will be keeping away from Edin in the near future.

rumours were that juve offered 22m but city want 25m

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You