Chelsea 1-0 Fulham

4 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Jackson is forget story.

if we do not buy a CF this window (I doubt we do, unless its a 'join in summer' pre contract for Osimhen, who is overpriced IMHO) he is probably THE key player (along with Nkunku getting AND STAYING healthy)

Edited by Vesper

5 minutes ago, lluubbeenn said:

Liverpool aren’t exactly clinical themselves. Especially without Salah. We have played probably 10 draws in a row. It’s not like they kill us every game, is it?

Had to look as curious.. our last 10 overall there's been a win for us!! 2 losses...7 draws...we shall see. Hopefully they'll step up to the occasion who knows.

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Had to look as curious.. our last 10 overall there's been a win for us!! 2 losses...7 draws...we shall see. Hopefully they'll step up to the occasion who knows.

like I say lately, we almost always play pretty decently against Pool for the past several years

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

if we do not buy a CF this window (I doubt we do, unless its a 'join in summer' pre contract for Osimhen, who is overpriced IMHO) he is probably THE key player (along with Nkunku getting AND STAYING healthy)

Fiddlesticks.
I can be the key player only my left leg is an iron leg and I suffer from chronic bronchitis.

1 minute ago, cosmicway said:

Fiddlesticks.
I can be the key player only my left leg is an iron leg and I suffer from chronic bronchitis.

Jackson has some huge flaws, BUT he does provide some decent CF play in terms of stretching a defence

he is streets beyond the Albanian plowhorse

9 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Fourth consecutive win at home in the league, the first time in three and a half years. That's the only real positive from today.

Get the coward out before a decent season is no longer possible.

And to think he's only playing due to Sanchez's injury.

Sanchez is SHITE

another one of my instant NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO's when we shit away £25m on a Brighton benched GKer

The game was a bit of an odd one. I and bought we defended well overall both individually and collectively. So did Fulham. In attack we are obviously still clueless with the last pass but at least forced a pen. You could say it papered over the cracks but you could also say we finally seem to learn how to grind out results. 
the last few minutes obv were a shot show again thanks to Cntony Taylor. We just can’t give the guy excuses to hand the opposition chances but look at how pissed he was thieve saw it out. Priceless . 

Just now, Vesper said:

Sanchez is SHITE

another one of my instant NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO's when we shit away £25m on a Brighton benched GKer

There was noise about him being a sweetener to get the Caicedo deal done. I'm starting to believe that was the case, as it was an idiotic move otherwise.

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Jackson has some huge flaws, BUT he does provide some decent CF play in terms of stretching a defence

he is streets beyond the Albanian plowhorse

I don't fancy Broja but he does get at the end of chances. 
Jackson is a five a side player.

Gallagher is the only player in Europe's big five leagues this season with 20 or more shots, chances created, dribbles completed, touches in the opposition box, duels won, tackles and interceptions.

he just can no longer score for shit

Jackson is better than people are willing to say. He moves well with the ball in tight places. He has good hold up play. He is quick with and without the ball. He needs to develop his game. He is young. 

Broja does not show as much potential as Jackson.

21 minutes ago, Mário César said:

well I dont think we played badly but we need kill the game 

We played the same as we typically play. 

Nice chances, but no real killer instinct.

And no real control of the game, because our central midfield doesnt know how to do that.

It could have easily ended in a draw.

But no complaints. This is just how it's going to be this season.