Chelsea 1-0 Fulham

Young team, they can look great and then look awful. When we were cooking dinner my wife looked at me and said...Chelsea lost didn't they? I said yes but sadly I am getting over the losses faster. It might be a weird way to look at it but if a leg 1 loss gets them going harder against Fulham and then Leg 2, I can handle the grief. Now if they keep playing awful, my wife may insist on cooking alone!

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Young team, they can look great and then look awful. When we were cooking dinner my wife looked at me and said...Chelsea lost didn't they? I said yes but sadly I am getting over the losses faster. It might be a weird way to look at it but if a leg 1 loss gets them going harder against Fulham and then Leg 2, I can handle the grief. Now if they keep playing awful, my wife may insist on cooking alone!

The losses don't bother me. Its the way they lose that does! Yesterday a example of that. They only needed that 1 goal and we couldn't come back from that. It isn't bad luck it's just down to a complete poor showing whereas if they looked bothered and things just went wrong...

Wait and see Pahlinha put in an absolute proper performance against us in midfield as well. Why we didn’t even try to get him in the summer is beyond me instead of Ugo or Lavia.

Fulham can be as good as they want to be but have been inconsistent this season too.

Not confident either way.

5 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Wait and see Pahlinha put in an absolute proper performance against us in midfield as well. Why we didn’t even try to get him in the summer is beyond me instead of Ugo or Lavia.

Fulham can be as good as they want to be but have been inconsistent this season too.

Not confident either way.

Instead of caicedo , lavia is actually a good prospect 

And just like Nkunku, Lavia may be a wonderful player, but completely useless if he does not play.

we aren't worse than Fulham. We are about the same, which makes us fair game, and there lies the problem. We shouldn't be fair game for the likes of Fulham, Brighton, but the owners worked very hard to make it happen, so here we are.

For the first time in God knows how many games we can actually climb above 10th with a win. Fulham have been bad in away games, but we have helped a lot of teams turn their records against us. The one huge problem for me this season are injuries. 

Whatever happens I am behind Poch. He is the only manager, who made us competitive(as in getting somewhat positive results) in the big games in the last 5 years. Only Tuchel got us results in this kind of games. I sincerely believe that we would have had 12-13 points more without all the injuries.  

13 hours ago, robsblubot said:

And just like Nkunku, Lavia may be a wonderful player, but completely useless if he does not play.

we aren't worse than Fulham. We are about the same, which makes us fair game, and there lies the problem. We shouldn't be fair game for the likes of Fulham, Brighton, but the owners worked very hard to make it happen, so here we are.

Bit surprising that there's been no investigation into the number of injuries at the club...and why they keep occurring. 

Shame that our attack went back into their shell as soon as Nkunku got injured, felt like Palmer, Mudryk and him were starting to form some chemistry. 

38 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

The journos should be asking this question next presser saying 'what the hell is going on' this is more than bad luck for far too long.

I know a pathetic generic response will be given but it needs to be asked and pressed.

Agreed. The longer the shit results continue, it slowly becomes the norm. We get a win, then three losses yet it becomes 'acceptable' as long as Clownlake make a profit

Nkunku is fucked, stick him in the Kante category, he's made of fucking glass.

Poch's presser was laughable again following on from his shambolic after match interview from the Middlesbrough game. His words don't make any sense anymore. He starting to talk lots of shit and it is because things are imploding now and he is felling it.

Talk of Chilwell being back, well he won't start so forget that, probably be weeks before he starts as we know Poch has his select favourites and will continue with Levi at LB even though he got fucking rinsed numerous times on Tuesday by Isiah Jones.