Chelsea 1-0 Fulham

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

It's a weird one because we want to win obviously but winning by scoring pens is covering up the steaming pile of dogshit that we have been under Potch. It's buying him more time to linger around stinking the place up.

i was thinking the same,  

I literally was going to mention before that penalty is that we should maybe take off one of the CM and put Palmer in the central AM role and Madueke on the right. We looked exposed when Robinson and Willian are attacking because Palmer is not electric fast to catch up with them. We need to give Gusto more protection because they keep getting in down there. If I had my way, I personally would take of Enzo or Gallagher and put Madueke on the right. It probably would help us more on counter too.

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Caicedo is killing our build up holy fuck £115m he cant pass the ball forward. Cowboy shit.

Worst talent to cost ratio ever