Middlesbrough 1-0 Chelsea

Just now, YorkshireBlue said:

Just a kick about in a semi final 

This is..this is our chance for a trophy! Who knows about FA Cup not holding onto much hope but here we have a chance.. ish until the final if its against Liverpool 🤣 but thought be more urgency! Or something....

They deserve this result. 

Just now, Laylabelle said:

This is..this is our chance for a trophy! Who knows about FA Cup not holding onto much hope but here we have a chance.. ish until the final if its against Liverpool 🤣 but thought be more urgency! Or something....

They deserve this result. 

We don't even deserve 1:0

Boro played absolutely awfully, but fair play to them. Fought for their win. 
We have zero creativity and confidence in front of goal. Dreadful. In two weeks time we will have to prevent the biggest embarrassment in our recent history. At least today we lost nothing…

I spend my life living in the past.

It's embarrassing the modern Chelsea.

I know it's not really his fault, but I hate Poch with a passion, thought he bottled it at Spurs and is doing the same here.

He ain't the messiah.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Palmer picked a horrid game to go pure wank with his shooting

things have been going over his head.

all these kids on social media are super quick to start the hype and once he got his "cold" palmer hype and shit like that he instantly started misfiring already in the last game.

He is a capable player but same mental fragility like the rest of these spoilt brats.