Middlesbrough 1-0 Chelsea

Just now, nyikolajevics said:

I wonder if Madueke and Mudryk will suddenly become world class like Salah and De Bruyne once we sell them or they are really this weak..

Sorry, there is no comparison regarding skill, close control, first touch. They were not firing in all cylinders and still projects when with us, but they clearly had qualities.

I'd say Madueke looks far worse than Mudryk skill wise. Madueke IMO is only pace and power, nothing else. That's why he does well U21.

in other words, we already know the answer, but choose to give these players the benefit of the doubt.

Just now, YorkshireBlue said:

If already come to terms with the fact we are losing this, we are worse than awful 

I mean unless something happens...but they look more likely to get another when they break. It just isn't happening atm. Still 20 mins hopefully time for something

8 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

I wonder if Madueke and Mudryk will suddenly become world class like Salah and De Bruyne once we sell them or they are really this weak..

My money is on the latter.

Kdb and salah were dug out by actual football scouts not boehly's moneyball clowns.

i dont care what anyone says all our signings are fucking shit from last year (well apart from palmer! -he is just having a off game). 400million spent on fucking crap! brighton and benfica are laughing at us right now 

1 minute ago, zinctek said:

i dont care what anyone says all our signings are fucking shit from last year (well apart from palmer! -he is just having a off game). 400million spent on fucking crap! brighton and benfica are laughing at us right now 

Refund? See if Liverpool still interested 🤣

2 minutes ago, zinctek said:

Even Palmer has been blowing hot and cold during his time. Gusto IMO has been our best signing so far with Petrovic being ok as well. The rest are obviously all pants.

2 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Refund? See if Liverpool still interested 🤣

Liverpool are laughing all the way to the bank after doding that bullet. Klopp was taunting us the other day how well it turnd out for them not getting the fraud.

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Even Palmer has been blowing hot and cold during his time. Gusto IMO has been our best signing so far with Petrovic being ok as well. The rest are obviously all pants.

Which is totally normal for a 20yo. Having to rely on these young players for tough PL matches is the issue for me.

14 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

also, let's not forget that both Salah and DeBruyne did not get a lot of play time under Mou, which was and is one of the biggest criticism of Mourinho as a manager: does not develop young players.

How many starts and minutes has Madueke got? Mudryk must have more minutes than KDB in the past 2 seasons!

Edited by robsblubot