Middlesbrough 1-0 Chelsea

Just now, Vesper said:

he was 2nd in both tackles and interceptions for the entire EPL last season and now is utter SHIT with us

He still looked shit in his Brighton highlights video in terms of passing and ball control 

Watching our back line that half just made me chuckle. And to think some want us to extend Silva's contract. Poch will still start him at 41. 

Just no pace and getting caught out from one ball over the top. 

4 minutes ago, lucio said:

As if losertino would beat klopp in a final anyway , would just be further embarrassment 

Nah no chance!! Know we drew at the start but they're different now.. theyre way way way way above our level

2 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Watching our back line that half just made me chuckle. And to think some want us to extend Silva's contract. Poch will still start him at 41. 

so we have all moaned about the back 4 the 2 in the middle and the wingers and palmer has finally got the Chelsea curse 

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

we need to come out and destroy them in the 2nd half

they are so so poor

Tbf they've only had one less shot on target then we have..except they're the ones with the lead.

Who knows..we should be capable but if they get another I can't see us getting 2..cant even get 1!

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Cole has been great as a false nine, other than (the MOST important thing of course) his shooting

And 2 of his big chances came from great anticipation too. If it was Jackson he wouldn't of intercepted or followed in. 

3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Last season was the right time to move on but since the squad was going to be a bunch of 20-25 year olds he was kept around for ‘experience’ as if having him offsets the rest 😄

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

And 2 of his big chances came from great anticipation too. If it was Jackson he wouldn't have intercepted or followed in. 

He’s been doing his part but he seems isolated in attack to me. 

Just now, Strike said:

He’s been doing his part but he seems isolated in attack to me. 

Yep. Noni doesn’t do anything unless the ball is played to feet and Sterling doesn’t seem overly involved. Few times hes got it 1 v 1 he looks to take his man on but we need to get it out to him more

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

even after we lose the ball in midfield get caught on the break, Caicedo ist just casually jogging back. what a lazy useless freerider

Lethargic donkey loser. Worse waste of 100m than lukaku . At least lukaku is strong , caicedo is a nothing player , has 0 redeemable qualities