Luton 2-3 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

52 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Mean...only top 4 thing we'll get this season...

Goals conceded and score isn't toooo bad..the rest however..dire 

I don’t give much thought to stats, but one thing does highlight is if we had better finishers, we would be at least 6 on the table. I don’t think we can get to top 4, but we can get to 5 or 6 if we can finish better in the second half. It is possible, but with all the injuries, unlikely.

13 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I don’t give much thought to stats, but one thing does highlight is if we had better finishers, we would be at least 6 on the table. I don’t think we can get to top 4, but we can get to 5 or 6 if we can finish better in the second half. It is possible, but with all the injuries, unlikely.

Yeah thats it. We can't take advantage of other teams dropping points cause we're dropping them every other game more or less

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Would be nice to know if there's a stat that shows the amount of goals we've conceded versus the chances we've conceded. I bet that's high too.

And going by conceded goals xG, versus the goals conceded (29) so far., there's a good indicator.

Points to a team that easily loses control in key moments. 

Edited by Blue Armour

1 hour ago, lucio said:

Sack the entire medical department 

I don’t think Poch training is worse than Conte yet we seem to be getting so many muscular injuries. It doesn’t make sense. It’s been like this since Tuchel far too many injuries